Started SW on thursday

flowerfae

Hiya :)

I started SW this week, I have quite a bit to lose (6 stone eeeeeek)

I have done SW in the past when I was a teenager, but its all changed since then lol. I'm on the Extra Easy plan :)

:)

I have loads more than you to lose, so your not on your own.

I have just started doing the EE plan, and enjoying it at the moment.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss, you'll get lots of help and encouragement here, good luck with your first WI too. X

Welcome to the forum!

The EE plan is great. Good luck. I am sure you will do well.
For any questions or problems, just fire away. Everyone here is so friendly, helpful and very supportive.

All the best for a fab first week!! I'm on my second week of EE - I lost 3.5lb in my first week. Have you done SW before?

Well done you have made the first postive in getting started on plan. You say 6 stone that will be gone for ever ... stick to the plan and if you go wrong .. dust yourself off and start over again. We are here to support you.!!!!!!!

Good luck

Philx

Thankyou everyone :)

There are some gorgeous recipies so dying to try them all out (I love cooking)
I'm (trying) to go to the gym every other day too, doesn't always happen though lol - joys of kiddies. I love going though, kiddie free time ;)

Nice to see a new name posting! Welcome aboard! You'll love EE it's what it says on the tin!

Hi welcome to the forums, I was on EE first time round then fell by the wayside over holidays but back at class now and had a go at red/green but this week will be back on EE as its so much less hassle. Good luck for your journey x

Welcome! and good luck.
I'm on EE too, was supoposedd to start back at group on Thursday but couldnt afford it so i'm still following the plan and going to start Thursday coming x

Back