Started SW today!

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hi all

After losing 2 1/2 stone with CD and having christmas off andf loads of failed attempts getting back on CD i have joined slimming world online today!

I am just getting my head around the plan - but so far so good!!

Am doing a green day today as it's cold and i need some warming up.
I am a little worried about piling weight on but to be honest i havent done CD properly for ages so i should see some good results!!

Look forward to getting to know you all. x

im still on CD but wanted to wish u luck on SW.

When I did SW, i lost 4 stones in 7 months whilst pregnant!! as i was growing, i lost 3 stones and my first weigh in after giving birth showed an extra stone off from my starting weight at 2 months pregnant. unfortunately, being a new mum (again) i allowed myself to go off the rails but thats another story lol.

the green days were my favs as im a carb junky but i found red days to be the best for weight loss. i would eat turkey rashers til they were coming out of my ears lol. my fav meal that allowed me to feel naughty whilst being incredibly healthy was on a sunday morning when i would have a bowyers low fat sausage (1/2 a sin), turkey rashers (free) and an egg fried in frylight (free) with a slice of toast (b option) and a lil dollop of tom sauce (1/2 a sin) very filling fry up for 1 sin!

anyways...thats making me hungry and i cant eat so i am going shut up now lol.

very best of luck on SW

xxxxx

Thanks karen!!

I will have to try the fry up - it sounds delicious!!

Best of luck Helen:)

I am sure you will do well on this. I have not figured it out as yet how it goes.

But you do seem to have loads of choice.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya boofaloo,

im a vegi so normally have green days but you can have soup as your B healthy extra.

x

Back