Started today! Lets do this *RAWR* lol

Helllooo !

Started my Exante today. I have previously lost three stone this last few months on a very strick diet. But i have come to that point where i kind of lost control, i managed to do a low carb diet to keep my weigh under control but now it's time to get the other three stone off. I was suppose to be starting in a couple of weeks because i go to Disney Land from the 1st to the 4th. But because im a bit depressed about how sluggish im feeling i am doig the diet for twelve days to give my self a boost then again when i get back to loose what weight i have to loose, i understand this is not very ideal but its how im rolling with it. I then have two months to loose it before a holiday in Tenerife :)
I'm using this site for the simple fact that i don't have support around me and well i need some where to rant and for people to listen to me who understand. I hope your all well and do well and i would love t make some diet buddies on here so don't be shy :)

Im off to play Disney games with my daughter :) tt4n :)

Stacey xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your success xxxx

I have started today too! Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals on your weightloss journey.

hi and welcome to the best support group you could wish for! everyone on this forum are very supportive, good luck with your journey x:)

Hiya, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Welcome Dollidagger, good luck on your journey. I started my diet 12 days before i went away for a weekend. Before I went I lost 14 lbs. Whilst I was away I put 5 back on. By the next week the weight was lost again so I was still 14lbs down. If I hadn't started when I did and just thought Id start when I get back I wouldn't of lost that stone so I can really appreciate why you are starting before you go.:D

It's a great time to start, a boost before your holidays and then back on the wagon when you get home. Good luck.

Welcome Dollidagger, good luck on your journey. I started my diet 12 days before i went away for a weekend. Before I went I lost 14 lbs. Whilst I was away I put 5 back on. By the next week the weight was lost again so I was still 14lbs down. If I hadn't started when I did and just thought Id start when I get back I wouldn't of lost that stone so I can really appreciate why you are starting before you go.:D

Thanks for that, i no it may sound silly but im feeling a bit blah so just wanted to feel a little more fresh and happy. I understand it will cme back but im ready for it :~) xx

well done on your loss :) x

Right just finished my last ''meal'' i have a mild cheek to call it that i think lol.. I have done CD and LL in the past so i no the concept of it, but never done bars when on CD and didnt think much of the choice or taste so ended up having veg soup and choc shake all day everyday, * think that helped me stop lol * The shakes are a taste you will never forget, chocolaty on the way in and as the hit the tonsils powdery lol. I have invested in a shaker for the soups and shakes * only £3.95 with free p&p fr a good one* Just had the bar and verdict it hmmmm... not sure very 'farm' like lol. Anyway before i get all moaned out i'll love you and leave you all for the night :) Slim dreams :) x

So really quick check in on day two, seem to be going ok not hungry, infact i felt like i didnt want to eat atall. I did however drink lots of water but have still got the dreaded first few day headache, but i no that will go eventually :)

On a down side i have a big family meal Tuesday and now i can't eat it going to be a big challenge :( oppss

Anyway best sleep good night and good luck all xx

Back