Started today

sparklebug

Hi all, after trying dietimeal for the past week i decided to go on to lipotrim as it was too expensive with p&p and the evening meal too.

I was quite surprised to taste the difference in shakes, lipotrim not being as nice but hey it's palatable just like they say. The pharmacy only had strawberry until wednesday when my chocolate ones come in, i can't wait to have them either as a hot chocolate or mousse.

I look forward to chatting to you and hopefully supporting each other on our slimming journey

x

welcome and good luck with your weigh loss

Hi and welcome. Stick to the plan 100% and the weight really will fall off. Come on here for advice or just a chat, it can be a real lifesaver at times. Good luck!

Hi all, after trying dietimeal for the past week i decided to go on to lipotrim as it was too expensive with p&p and the evening meal too.

I was quite surprised to taste the difference in shakes, lipotrim not being as nice but hey it's palatable just like they say. The pharmacy only had strawberry until wednesday when my chocolate ones come in, i can't wait to have them either as a hot chocolate or mousse.

I look forward to chatting to you and hopefully supporting each other on our slimming journey

x

Ive been on lipotrim for 7 days now, my 1st 2 shakes were horride - think its just ur pallet adjusting, now when i have them they taste so so good - they were salty at 1st but now i love them..

Welcome and good luck! Keep glugging the water! :) x

I only started yesterday and it's going to take a bit of getting used to but I've been assured it's going to work - so good luck hun - with you all the way xx

Hi,
I started today too....good luck!!!

Thanks everyone, good luck to all that started today, we will and can lose our excess weight!! :)

Back