STARTED TODAY

W E L C O M E!!

You should be VERY NERVOUS cos there are a lot of headers on this forum!!! lol But we are all a nice bunch really and we love to see new people join - ESPECIALLY DETERMINED ones! :D

Good luck with it all - the first week or so is the hardest - just keep at it and then it becomes so easy its unreal! I can honestly say doing this diet has been probably the best decision I have ever made, and this forum is full of the nicest, kindest, most supportive fun loving people ever!

You will have a ball! Just enjoy the ride and stay positive!

julz
xox

Wellcome aboard Vinny it's all in the head just take it day by day drink plenty of water & keep logging onto this forum theres exceptional & inspirational people here who will offer some great advice.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Good luck Vinny, First few days are the worst but it gets better...stick with it :)

Welcome Vinny, good luck on LT its a breeze lol :rolleyes:

HI MY NAME IS VINNY.

just started lipotrim today!
bit nervous but very determined!

Welcome to the house of fun - I take it you're a chap ? there are a few on here with some great losses and i'm sure they will give you some sound advice with a mans perspective - the ladies you can rely on for smut and nonsense:D:D Good luck in your first week - you'll go from nervous to excited in one week !

welcome Vinny and lots of luck coming your way

Good luck and welcome Vinny (not Jones is it?)

hi vinny, I'm on day 4, but look at people's signatures and how well this whole group has done. It's amazing
P.S. feeling fine so far, ignoring the hunger pangs - the mind is a powerful thing!

welcome vinny, if ur determined u'll do fab, good luck! x

Welcome Vinny and good luck.

The first week will test your determination but it is worth it. Your first WI will blow your mind and make you wonder why you didn't do this diet ages ago (well it did me!)

The people on here are the best, they will help you through the rough patches and celebrate your loses with you.

All the best.

x

good luck vinny - welcome :D

hi vinny im on third week and everything read on is a great help if you are having trouble with the will power good luck

Back