started today

red11

hi..ive started the cd today...had one shake so far...
lets just hope it works:)
Red.xxx

Hi Red,

good luck and it does work if you stick to it.....

biltsy xxxx

Hi Red, I started yesterday, Second shake of the day and I feel fine although went on lunch break in town, food just seems to shout out at me!! - All the smells of food were 100 times worse than normal. So this is why Ive come back from my lunch and straight on this site to keep me on track! Good luck with your first day x

Hi Red

I am on day 3 all ok so far. I have slept well and I am sure my skin is looking clearer it should be with the amount of water you have to drink. I am managing fine with the shakes and am quite surprised to be far. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this. It just takes the choices away from you. Managed to stick to it 100% as well, what has surpised me though is the amount of picking I must have done previously ie just eating the odd biscuit, taking a chip of the kids plate etc.:)

Good luck I am sure you will be fine.

Hi Red

I am on day 3 today too and so far so good, I too have had the problem where food seems to smell 100 times better than it ever did, even things I dont like, stay focused on the reason you are doing this and you will be fine, every day you get through is a day closer to your goal x

Oh my first day too :) getting used to feeling a bit hungry, have had 2 packs so far and well not sure i like any of them :eek:, good luck x

New to W8 Diet and this Forum - Hello All

Hi

I am new to the world of VLCD. Started W8 yesterday.
Wish me luck, I'll need it. :(

Last edited:
Hi Red welcome aboard I'm on day 4 too and I'm enjoying it, you too lol you will be fine just be strong and tell yourself that I'm gonna do it no matter what.

cheers for all your replies...i forgot i started a thread lol..
im going strong still,feeling really well..
im enjoying the banana and strawberry shakes best ..
weigh in is on friday!!!cant wait...
hope your all doing well still..:D:D:D:D

Good luck girls, this diet does work and has amazing results as you can see from my profile xx

If you have any questions my pm box is always open

Oisin xx

Hey Red!!!!

You are back.... so am I! after a brief trip to WW I am back on cambridge and back to posting.

It's lovely to see you back on here after so long.

Good luck for the weigh in, I have my first on Thursday - it wont be a week though it will be 5 days but...

We are totally going to do it this time Chica!

xx

Hi
Im on day 2 and must admit its slightly harder today, as for the taste Im trying to think of it as a supplement to aid rather than a taste I love... as for the smells, eventhingsd I dont like smell yummy now lol... well good luck everyone... well to the other newbies, Just ry to get through today and before we know it we will be in ketosis !!! and just think of that first weigh in!! thats whats keeping me going.... if I think too far ahead it seems daunting so just a week at a time for me..good luck all

Hey Red!!!!

You are back.... so am I! after a brief trip to WW I am back on cambridge and back to posting.

It's lovely to see you back on here after so long.

Good luck for the weigh in, I have my first on Thursday - it wont be a week though it will be 5 days but...

We are totally going to do it this time Chica!

xx
hey up hun!!!great to see you on here too..like yourself ive been trying to loose weight since last time,i joined slimming world but just couldnt stand the slow weight loss..im on day 5 today and im feeling great the coffee is keeping me going lol...im back weight wise to where i started...we will look after each other lol..take care and be good..emma.xxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi
Im on day 2 and must admit its slightly harder today, as for the taste Im trying to think of it as a supplement to aid rather than a taste I love... as for the smells, eventhingsd I dont like smell yummy now lol... well good luck everyone... well to the other newbies, Just ry to get through today and before we know it we will be in ketosis !!! and just think of that first weigh in!! thats whats keeping me going.... if I think too far ahead it seems daunting so just a week at a time for me..good luck all
thats just like me!!i hate super noodles ..but yesterday my lad had some and i just kept sniffing them lol,just done a lamb curry its in the slow cooker and it smells divine...im off to work in a min..cooking!!cant get away from it..keep up the good work and keep sniffing just no tasting..lol

Back