Started weighing in lbs...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I have up to now always weighed in kgs as that is what my docs do & at the start of my journey it made it sound like a lot less to lose. I have decided now I am over 1/2 way there I will change it to lbs although am worried as my scales at home only weigh in whole lbs so I may have to weigh in kgs & convert it.......

I only ever weigh in whole pounds even though my scales tell me more than that. Not sure how it started but I only ever go by the whole number. I know it means that if I drop say from 195.1 to 194.9 I will count it as a pound even though it is only 0.2, it also means that if I go from 195.9 to 194.1 I still only count it as 1 pound even though it would be nearly 2. It all works out in the end.

KB x

Thanks Kitty, I have just checked quickly & they do measure part lbs so I will stick with lbs instead of kg now. OMG really funny though, with all 3 meals eaten & right up to my calorie allowance, jeans, jumper & shoes on I weigh 6lbs more than this morning, scales back to car please immediately lol

i get weighed at the doctors in kg but it really doesnt mean anything to me. so weigh myself at home in stones and lbs. i also weigh only in whole pounds. it does do some increments but i dont bother with that.

Same here. Doc weighs in kg, convert to lb's but when on my scales I've only ever logged the whole lb whether it's less or more it evens out in the end

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My scales do tenths of a pound but I always round to the nearest half pound. As long as u do same every week u should be fine x

sarahaglover said:
My scales do tenths of a pound but I always round to the nearest half pound. As long as u do same every week u should be fine x

Oh believe me when I'm desperate it'll e tenths lol x

I always do 1/2 lbs purely bc that's what Sw do and I was doing that before xen! X

Sorry all kgs for me all the way!!! Like my digital scale :)

Back