Started yesterday and did a ketosis stick just now and in ketosis!!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
It was dark purple!!

WOWOWOW! It had taken me three days before. I wondered why I wasnt hungry yet!

How comes i got into it so quick?
x

Make sure you are drinking enough. A very dark colour indicates that you have not drank enough water and can be dangerous
Gemx

Really? Mind you I havent drunk anything yet apart from a tea.
So am I not in ketosis then?
I am really scared now I know its dangerous.
What colour should it be?
x

Hi Fatty no more!

You could be in ketosis but a dark purple indicates that you are dehydrated. Remember to drink at least the 4 pints recommended on SS or more if you are having tetras. Try again before you go to bed and you'll find that any shade of pink means you are in ketosis so don't despair!!

well i had 5 pints yesterday and have had one pint so far!
Oh i really hope i am in ketosis. Its like trying for a baby lol, you want to pee on a stick all the time to make sure its positive!

I had that happen this time too-I started on a Friday and by Saturday I was in ketosis :)

Just be careful. My doctor said to drink little and often all through the day. I manage about 6 pints. Dont down to much in one go as you dont want to over saturate your body. Your body salts etc need to stay in balance so little and often and if you are peeing lots you are drinking enough. Any pink to dark pink colour is in ketosis but if it goes purple again drink some water!

Also, sorry to sound like I am dictating but I lost 4 stone for my wedding and my dress was too big on the day and took all sorts of trickery to make it stay up! Try to see if they can do a late fitting for you, like 4 weeks before the wedding. I think you have to pay more but it will be worth it! Good Luck

well done hun :) any pink on the stick is ketosis so u are def in ketosis. some people are just lucky and go into it quicker than others it usually takes me 2days.

well done hun :) x

Yea i should have photos in my profile or albums of when i tried it on when i was 14 stone something if you want a sneaky peak!?
x

Back