started yesterday yippee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by christineB, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    yes started after putting on 3 stones in a year due partly to meds.
    got about 44lbs to loose. here goes.:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: 9 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie666

katie666 New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi christine i started last monday(3rd) got weighed today and lost 7 and a half pounds so im well pleased,this is my 3rd time on cd ,i lost 5 and a half stone altogether last time but still want to lose 3 more stone at least. good luck with your 1st week and remember its all worth it in the end x

4. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    thanks katie much appreciate your support, day 4 still getting hunger pangs and feel a bit week, so not so good but will persevre

5. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    last night I ate a rice cake and a very small amount of pear, well today I am hungry, I should know better eh, not good to start eating but well it was a blip and will carry on scales say I have lost 4lbs so something good is happening, you are right its harder the second time round

6. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
  7. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
  8. christineB

christineB Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    7 lbs lost

9. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Well done Christine, I'm finally back in the zone after months of faffing around :) it feels reallygood to know you have some kind of control again! however I do still have a voice in the back of my head telling me a little bit won't hurt! Well that little bit turned into almost a stone of extra weight in just 3 months! I know how your feeling and find myself just nibbling away at really stupid things I wouldn't normally bother eating! Well done on your weight loss that's a fab loss :) good luck for next week x

10. cdxl

cdxl New Member

Well done! just restarted after having to take 2 month break due to health issues and forgot how hard day 2 was. Feel like I'm climbing the walls!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.