Started Yesterday...

EmzyyFFC

Hi guys.
I started the Lipotrim yesterday and have only had one shake so far! I dont think I can manage having 2 a day although I am determined to lose weight.
Is it bad if you dont have the reccomended 2 a day, i have been drinking lots of water and am willing to try the flapjacks etc. I just think 1 a day would suit me fine. Would this make me lose weight quicker?
I'm only looking to lose about a stone and a half so i wont be on it for very long but I miss food so much already!
Any tips would be helpfull.
Emma x

Emma unless you are a guy you should be having 3 a day! Don't miss any- this will not help you lose weight faster it will just make you ill as you won't be getting enough vits etc
T x

Also why is it that you don't think you can manage them? When I had my first one I wanted to be sick! I found if I added more water they were nice especially if it was really cold. There are flapjacks but you will need to talk to pharmacist about maybe swapping your shakes for some. But as I said you will need 3 meals(shakes/bars) a day!
As for the food cravings they will go! Everyone goes through this in their first week- it's normal!
Hope this helps x

if you cant manage 3 a day ask for the chicken soup or flapjacks you need at least 3 a day if you do it right by 2/3 weeks you will have lost the weight your looking to lose im going to try doing the chocolte with peppermint tea hot so could taste like mint options lol good luck thought

Thanks hun.
I have mine with crushed ice so it feels more like I'm eating something and the coldness takes the taste away.
Well I havent had one today as of yet, been drinking lots of water though. Have to have my next one when I go home!
Hopefully it will get easier as the days go on. I'm sure when I can notice a difference that will spur me on even more. Maybe just take the first couple of days slow.
Thanks hun :) x

Why not just have all 3 at once then?

I struggled with the one sachet, like everyone says I'll probably get used to the taste and find different ways to 'enjoy' them and then I can up my doses just think having to much now will actually make me throw up. Takes me so long to finish one portion but I'll let you know how i get on. Thanks for your support guys x

You have to have 3 shakes/bars/soups a day to get the full effect of LT. Maybe try timing them diffferently, I have one for brekkie at about 8am, the next for lunch at 1.30pm and finally my tea at 5.30pm. Seems to work but we're all different for timings.

Please make sure you do have all of your shakes though, very important for your health.

Hey there...please make sure you have all your shakes- don't want you fainting or getting poorly!

x

You must have all 3 shakes as your essential vitamins and minerals are spread through the 3 packs for the day. If you dont have all 3 you will make yourself ill.....
I personally make mine up with just under 1 pint of water.....as I cant stand them at the reccommended amount. Also the water for myself has to be chilled, so always have a bottle of water in the fridge.....I usually have mine about 9am, 3pm then 7-8ish in evening.

Please do make sure you have all 3 though......good luck x

Let us know how you get on today hun :)
T x

Back