Started Yesterday :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Hi All,
I haven't been on here in years! I lost all my weight and kept it off for years and now Im back to it again! Diagnosed with PCOS and have gained a lot of weight :( It could take me 12 weeks to get the bulk off but i'm really looking forward to getting there day by day. I work during the day so it should be only night time I struggle a little. Cant wait to have a look through everyones progress now for inspiration!! Weigh in 1 will be 08.02.18

Hi there I have started today. Struggling to find people to talk to as posts are so old. Is anyone around? How are you doing TRIVENHAM? aliakaraza1 are you on the diet?

Yay! Someone to talk to! Thanks aliakaraza1first day not too bad was at work on a sleep shift so kept me busy. Had to cook for 5 people though which was hard. You realise how much you snack. I want to loose 5 stone (my sister did in 12 weeks). I will then still have some summer left hopefully! How are you finding it?

Heyyy no it was in the right place! And wow you managed to cook for 5 and behave, you should be proud! That's amazing! Well done you and your sister lost an incredible amount in such a short time, amazing!! Stick to it and I'm sure you'll do just as good!

Back