• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started Yesterday :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
S: 16st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.46%)
Hi All,
I haven't been on here in years! I lost all my weight and kept it off for years and now Im back to it again! Diagnosed with PCOS and have gained a lot of weight :( It could take me 12 weeks to get the bulk off but i'm really looking forward to getting there day by day. I work during the day so it should be only night time I struggle a little. Cant wait to have a look through everyones progress now for inspiration!! Weigh in 1 will be 08.02.18

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st4lb
Hi there I have started today. Struggling to find people to talk to as posts are so old. Is anyone around? How are you doing TRIVENHAM? aliakaraza1 are you on the diet?

S: 22st7.0lb C: 22st7.0lb G: 13st0.0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Waggling I am indeed! Lol I m. Indeed and I'm planning on losing a stone a month for the next 2 months at least! How's the first day going??

S: 18st4lb
Yay! Someone to talk to! Thanks aliakaraza1first day not too bad was at work on a sleep shift so kept me busy. Had to cook for 5 people though which was hard. You realise how much you snack. I want to loose 5 stone (my sister did in 12 weeks). I will then still have some summer left hopefully! How are you finding it?

S: 22st7.0lb C: 22st7.0lb G: 13st0.0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Heyyy no it was in the right place! And wow you managed to cook for 5 and behave, you should be proud! That's amazing! Well done you and your sister lost an incredible amount in such a short time, amazing!! Stick to it and I'm sure you'll do just as good!