Starter

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stuart101, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. stuart101

stuart101 New Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    I lost six stone 6 years ago on slimming world and have now put on seven stone. I gave all my slimming world stuff away because i didn't need it. The diet now has changed what are Hex???
    Hope somebody can tell me what they are, starting diet tomorrow wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hex is shorthand for healthy extra's .. you might also see HEA and HEB used too.. referring to your healthy extra A and B.

sw have since introduced a new plan, which imo is far easier to follow and although i lost the best part of my weight on green and red i havn't looked back since starting 'extra easy'

There is a 'sticky' thread on the sw main board detailing all the sw plans and what have you for newbies.. i would suggest reading over it.. its quite long but after 6 years i would get reading to ensure best success :)

Lots of love and luck to you

x

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Good luck - :)

5. stuart101

stuart101 New Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.