Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2nd jan. I need buddies??!?!?

ohhhhhh peeps starting at the same time as me! would love to be added to the buddy list - i have my first WI on Monday and have nearly 100 lbs to go

Have made it half way through day 2. Still feeling extremely positive! this will be my year.

Hello everyone,

I start on 07/01 and will be doing SS for 12 weeks. I have approx 42lbs to lose so hopefully I'll reach target by the end of the 12 weeks.
Start weight 14.11lbs. I'd be happy to reach 12 stone. Do you think that's achievable in 12 weeks? Good luck everyone x

I started on the 3rd I lost 4 stone last year and gained a stone from aug to now looking to lose a few more stone I'm on day 5 today felt so hungry last night but just keep drinking the water....come on ladies we gonna smash this x

I'm feeling the same, jojo73!

Hi I started today and feeling positive so far....tho not too keen on this heady feeling. Could also do with some buddies to keep me on the straight and narrow on my less positive days

Hi everyone.,

I'm a returnee too. Had a crap year last year - lost my Mom, moved in with my Dad (84yrs old), separated from hubby (divorcing this year - its a good thing), I'm a Mom of 2 (aged 11 & 8), hours at work reduced and all in 3 months :cry:

So if I can get through that - then I can do this right?? Have got a hell of alot of weight to lose, but realised I'm worth it. I'm in pursuit of my happiness and finding my mojo again.

Willing to support you all and hope you can help me fight this demon once and for all and as a treat - I have already booked a holiday for me and the children to go to Egypt on 12th August for 2wks. :cry:

So, raise a glass (of water) for the new healthier US in 2013!! Will be starting tomorrow xx Have a fantastic week xx :bighug:

Hi I started today and feeling positive so far....tho not too keen on this heady feeling. Could also do with some buddies to keep me on the straight and narrow on my less positive days

Hello Jackie. I don't mind being a buddy and pushing you along :) on one condition, you push me back. What's your start and target weight?

Hiya. We'll keep pushing til we get there. I start at 14 st 6 lb. I've set target for 11st initially tho I know I will need to set another target after that. Am only 5 ft 2 inches but the wrong side of 50 so not sure i can get as far down as what my ideal weight should be x

Hiya. We'll keep pushing til we get there. I start at 14 st 6 lb. I've set target for 11st initially tho I know I will need to set another target after that. Am only 5 ft 2 inches but the wrong side of 50 so not sure i can get as far down as what my ideal weight should be x

I'm sure we will get there. We are starting at similar weights. I'm 14st 11lbs, 5ft 8 and turn 40 in July. I think I'd be happy at 12, but lets wait and see once we get there. My day 1 is almost over and feeling good. How about you x

Hi all! Well, I'm happy to report that i've made it through day 4!!! No slip ups no cheating. I'm so proud of me! I usually give up by now but I'm not feeling that way yet!

Well first week on step 2 and 4lbs loss !! Happy with that.
Week two goals = drink more water
Loose 3lbs

Well done Sarah :D I'm not getting weighed week one. Instead I'll get weighed every two weeks. I'm hoping for 8-10lbs every two weeks. Fingers crossed.

Hi Eleda. I'm pleased your Day One went well. I'm now on day 3 and have been quite surprised at how it's gone. I'm not missing the milk, bread etc as much as I thought I would. I have been hungry at times but have found a black coffee has helped to curb that when needed

Hi Eleda. I'm pleased your Day One went well. I'm now on day 3 and have been quite surprised at how it's gone. I'm not missing the milk, bread etc as much as I thought I would. I have been hungry at times but have found a black coffee has helped to curb that when needed

Well done Jackie... We can do this :) do you have far to go? I'm counting down the days until April
Day 2 is going well for me. I have a tetra left for this evening then think ill occupy myself with a book or some work

Sorry Jackie you already told me how far you have to go. I've read that many posts. I'm getting mixed up... Eeek :D

No problems I know what you mean tho I have also been reading so much on here.

Back