Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2nd jan. I need buddies??!?!?

Hi how are you all doing? I have found doing it the second time has been much harder than last time, I really struggled on day 3 and on day 4 & 5 I felt exhausted and spent most of the time on the sofa or in bed watching TV I had no energy! I did however wake up on day 6 and feel so much better. I am now on day 7 and weighing in tonight at 7pm so will let you all know how I have done. I only lost 5lb my first week last time as I came straight onto it from Slimming World so I am hoping to have lost more weight this time having been a real piggy over Christmas and eating everything in sight! When I think back to the couple of days before I started back I cant believe how much I ate, makes me feel slightly sick thinking about it!

I really need to go back to another diet to maintain when I get to target as I really do struggle and eat when happy and sad! Is anyone else like this, I celebrate with food and try to console myself with food, I cant really win really!

Take Care x

Sorry having a blonde moment replyed to the second page and did not see there was three pages, hope everyone is ok? Is it me or is it hard to keep track of the posts? I try to answer ones that I have been on before and commented on but find it hard to remember which ones and then work through all the posts!

Sorry having a blonde moment replyed to the second page and did not see there was three pages, hope everyone is ok? Is it me or is it hard to keep track of the posts? I try to answer ones that I have been on before and commented on but find it hard to remember which ones and then work through all the posts!
I'm glad it's not just me. I keep thinking there must be a simpler way but I haven't found it yet

Hi how are you all doing? I have found doing it the second time has been much harder than last time, I really struggled on day 3 and on day 4 & 5 I felt exhausted and spent most of the time on the sofa or in bed watching TV I had no energy! I did however wake up on day 6 and feel so much better. I am now on day 7 and weighing in tonight at 7pm so will let you all know how I have done. I only lost 5lb my first week last time as I came straight onto it from Slimming World so I am hoping to have lost more weight this time having been a real piggy over Christmas and eating everything in sight! When I think back to the couple of days before I started back I cant believe how much I ate, makes me feel slightly sick thinking about it!

I really need to go back to another diet to maintain when I get to target as I really do struggle and eat when happy and sad! Is anyone else like this, I celebrate with food and try to console myself with food, I cant really win really!

Take Care x
You have described me to a tee! I eat to celebrate, I eat to pass time, I eat when sad and especially when stressed. I was just telling my husband today how I realized how much I used food as a way of socializing. Not anymore! As I see the pounds falling off, I'm more determined than ever to stick with it and, once and for all, get and keep this weight off! Looks like you're almost half way there! Congrats!

Thanks Yvonne, how are you doing today, how has your weekend been?
My weekend was too short. I got to visit my grand daughter yesterday. That's always very uplifting. Today is laundry day (booo!!!) then back to work in the morning. How are you doing this weekend?

Hi Yvonne yes had a good weekend although there were a couple of times when I had to sit and eat with others which was a little bit difficult not as I was hungry but just as the food looked so nice! How old is your granddaughter I have one granddaughter who is 14 months she is staying over tonight as her mum works nights and I will drop her off at nursery before I go to work in the morning and her mum picks her up at lunch time works well and I love having her and getting her ready for bed and seeing her smile early in the morning! Its not too much of a chore as I have to get up early for work! Hope you have had a good day whats the weather like in the US? we have had snow today not too much and it is nearly gone now!Take Care x

Back