Starting a new journey tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LENNY4974, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I'm starting a new cd journey tomorrow.

My name is Donna, I'm 33 and live in Stow on the Wold. I lost 42lbs last year in time for my Wedding in May and after that I messed around with the diet always seeming to lose and gain the same old pounds. I had an horrendous cold just before Christmas and that knocked the stuffing out of me and I ate.

I am now beginning my new journey 25lbs heavier than my lightest of last year:eek:.

I will be back on SS tomorrow and I am drinking plenty of water to get into practice.

I know this will be hard but I need to do it as my self confidence/esteem is very low at the moment - I have been comfort eating to try to make me feel better, which it does until the guilt kicks in:sigh:

I am also reading a great book at the moment about emotional eating "life is hard, food is easy". I will let you know if it makes any difference to me.

Take care all - I hope you are all well:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck for tomorrow Lenny!

4. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on your weight loss journey to slimdom.

Me.

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Good luck hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.