Starting a new life!

rachael71

I started CD on sat so today is my 7th day and weigh in tomorrow. Im nervous I need a really good loss to keep me going. I havent found the week difficult but when having to deal with food it would be so easy to pop something in my mouth. I havent but that has made me feel miserable and angry with myself for having got to this point in the first place.
I was so bad tempered on Wed, poor kids got shouted at for minor stuff. So sorry kids!
I have 10 stone to lose and it seems so far away. :sigh:

Thanks Shanny, I want to weigh the same as you!:D

Well done for reaching your goal how long did it take you? How are you finding maintenance? :)

Thank u will o got to goal in May but didnt go up the plans which i should of done.!

So im back to follow each plan now to maintain i went on hoilday 2 weeks ago and gained 5 lbs gutted but lost that today at weigh so happy.!

Im getting there slowly back at 10 stone and want the weight to stay that way so not rushing off this time again.!
I started last year.

Good luck x

Fantastic first weigh in well done
and so motivational for your second week :)

Well done for getting back to your goal. I think thats the key isnt it, to keep a close eye and act straight away when the pounds start creeping on. I think you can be excused for holidays though :)

Morning yep such is the key chic and i will be doing this for life now!
weekly watching to make sure the lbs or stones never creep back on.!

Doing cd is a life time change now, no more messing around with my weight, doing once and for all.!
How much u wanting to loose??

Good luck x

Welcome!

11lbs is ACE!!! Well done! Xx

Thanks mfh :)

Aaleigha looks like youre doing well to, and wi tomorrow! Good luck :)
Yes I am not doing bad - had a hard time getting back on the plan after my holiday but I am there now and at weigh in had a loss so I am happy :):)

Back