Starting afresh tomorrow - not attending group

Sealmylips

Hey all!

Well i stopped going to group back in November - i found the SC at the group where i've moved to isn't really for me and not a patch on previous sc's that i've had before! I attended group for a month and on no occasion were there more than me and 8 others in the room and the SC said the same thing week in week out. I also find it quite offputting that they have been an SC for 7 years, but have definately regained the 8 stone (and maybe more) that they lost - it was just very unmotivating.

Due to having the flu and a terrible cough that's lasted since beginning of December i've not been exercising and am now ALOT heavier than when we moved in November :cry:.

Sooo tomorrow sees a brand new start for me! The first time i ever did SW was alone and i did fairly well - although didn't ahve the demands of children and trying to study towards a degree then!

Are there many people here who follow the plan alone? I ahve lots of old magazines, plenty of SW recipe books etc so here's hoping! :D

xx

Hiya, there is a 'doing it from home' thread above in the stickie section where you'll find lots of others doing it alone

Good luck with it and we're always here to help :)

Good luck! xxx

I have kids too. In some ways it's easier as you're so busy between meals if you have planned out what you're eating you really just have time to do that. Planning is important though! Good luck!

Hi lovely,

I am too starting again today and have opted to do it alone rather than going to groups. My counsellor was nice and everything but I didn't feel like I got much out of it, apart from being embarrassed if I didn't have a loss that week! Plus with my kids and my hubby who works shifts, it proves difficult as well. So here I am! Just had my weetabix and banana for breakfast and raring to go lol xxx

Back