Starting afresh..

Befanwi

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Been messing around with Slimming World for almost 2 years - lost a stone and gained it back more times than I care to count - my appetite is just too big to be allowed as much pasta/rice as I want!

So here I am - starting again with CC.

I am 5'5, 11 and a half stone looking to lose a stone/stone and a half.. Going away for a week on Saturday but going to log everything still so I don't go too mental.

Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone.. I've been on the SW boards for 2 years but new to this one :)

X

Sazbirl said:
Hi,

I've seen you over on the slimming world section, I've moved to cc from sw too, good luck.x

How long have you been cc-ing? I've felt so hungry today but think it's psychological because I know there's a limit where there wasn't before.. X

Befanwi said:

How long have you been cc-ing? I've felt so hungry today but think it's psychological because I know there's a limit where there wasn't before.. X

I've kept swopping and changing between the diets for a few months but decided im doing cc on its own so this is my first week of ccing, im hungry but decided thats what dieting is, i eat too much on sw.x

Sazbirl said:
I've kept swopping and changing between the diets for a few months but decided im doing cc on its own so this is my first week of ccing, im hungry but decided thats what dieting is, i eat too much on sw.x

I'm looking for my next meal after 30 mins today! I'm hoping I'll get used to it.. X

We have the same goal but I have two stone to lose, I did slimming world for awhile but just couldn't lose what I wanted. I started CC 3 weeks ago and iv lost 5lb so far, so I should hit my target by xmas. Good luck x

tanya.b said:
We have the same goal but I have two stone to lose, I did slimming world for awhile but just couldn't lose what I wanted. I started CC 3 weeks ago and iv lost 5lb so far, so I should hit my target by xmas. Good luck x

Well done :) they're good losses - what kind of calories are you on? I'm trying 1340 which is what MFP suggested..

X

I tried sw but just love pasta too much for it to work for me! I love cc as its so flexible, you can eat out easily and you can have the occasional treat. I've been doing it for two months and lost 20lb so far which is much quicker than I've lost weight before too. I'm on 1400 cals a day but mfp told me 1200 I think it's just finding what works for you, I also eat some of my exercise calories back occasionally. Good luck xx

xgeorgix said:
I tried sw but just love pasta too much for it to work for me! I love cc as its so flexible, you can eat out easily and you can have the occasional treat. I've been doing it for two months and lost 20lb so far which is much quicker than I've lost weight before too. I'm on 1400 cals a day but mfp told me 1200 I think it's just finding what works for you, I also eat some of my exercise calories back occasionally. Good luck xx

Wow that's amazing! 20lbs in 2 months! It's really working for you!! well done!!

Me and my partner enjoy eating out and so I like the idea that I can incorporate that in to my weight loss plan.. I'm just looking forward to not feeling hungry anymore when my body gets used to me not eating pasta every 3 hours! I had porridge at like 8 o clock and I'm already fantasising about lunch - but I know it will pass :)

I need to lose weight so I know I can do this!

Xx

Befanwi said:
Well done :) they're good losses - what kind of calories are you on? I'm trying 1340 which is what MFP suggested..

X

I was on 1200 but upped it to 1300 this week, let's hope the scales are good to me. How are u getting on?

tanya.b said:
I was on 1200 but upped it to 1300 this week, let's hope the scales are good to me. How are u getting on?

Absolutely starving - with friends so will have I wait for lunch.. Might mean I don't get as hungry between lunch and dinner though! X

Hello all, I have similar amount to lose too I'm doing ww. Finding it not too bad well when I stick to it lol lost 1 stone 1lb so far, anyway here for a nose ;-)

Roziee said:
Hi darling :wavey:

I'm CC'ing too after SW..

2 weeks now and 7.5 lbs down so very happy x

Oh hello you!

I hope I lose this week.. Gonna weigh on Friday morning..

Amazing losses so well done you!

Xx

Karensplan said:
Hello all, I have similar amount to lose too I'm doing ww. Finding it not too bad well when I stick to it lol lost 1 stone 1lb so far, anyway here for a nose ;-)

After SW I didn't want to learn a new set of rules do chose to CC not WW but got friends who've had great losses..

Xx

Befanwi said:
Oh hello you!

I hope I lose this week.. Gonna weigh on Friday morning..

Amazing losses so well done you!

Xx

Hey :)

I still have sw meals but just a lot less of them! Lol

Blueberries are only 33 cals for 100g and that's a lovely amount to fill u up for a while.. I had a banana, apple and blueberries as a snack for 192 calories..

Roziee said:
Hey :)

I still have sw meals but just a lot less of them! Lol

Blueberries are only 33 cals for 100g and that's a lovely amount to fill u up for a while.. I had a banana, apple and blueberries as a snack for 192 calories..

I'm loving that I can eat ready meals at the moment because I have zero time to cook! Been Knackered recently working more than usual and so been eating rubbish - so it's a step up to be eating better rubbish if that makes sense?

X

Befanwi said:
I'm loving that I can eat ready meals at the moment because I have zero time to cook! Been Knackered recently working more than usual and so been eating rubbish - so it's a step up to be eating better rubbish if that makes sense?

X

Yeah for sure.. As long as you're eating enough calories you'll lose weight so keep at it Hun x

Roziee said:
Yeah for sure.. As long as you're eating enough calories you'll lose weight so keep at it Hun x

Well I'll always have more than 1200 because if I don't eat enough I have a glass of wine or some gin :) lol.. X

Back