1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again ! 4th time lucky x

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shelley1, 30 April 2014 Social URL.

1. shelley1

shelley1 Well-Known Member

Hi

I am starting again for the 4th time, I lost 21lbs 2 years ago with Slimming World and have reagined the lot ! So here we go again
    I want to lose 2 stone and 9lbs for now and have until next May 2015 to do it. I do not want to set myself an unrealistic goal as I will fail miserably lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mockridge13

mockridge13 Well-Known Member

Hi sounds like me. Got down to 11.7 back in 2006 and have been creeping up year on year. Trying to think of it has a healthy eating plan rather than a diet because i want to make life changes and stick to them. August 2015 my target date slow and steady. Good luck.

4. carrieann78

carrieann78 Well-Known Member

I did exactly the same thing looks like we all got back on the horse about the same time x

5. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

I first joined sw in 2001 lost just over two stone. Between then and 2012 I joined numerous times ( too many to count but defiantly near 10) but never seriously. This time i weighed 2 and a stone heavier than the first time i joined! This time I promised myself it would be the last time I joined,I go every week now, (except holidays) regardless of wether I expect a gain or a loss and will continue to do so. Good luck on this journey.

6. carrieann78

carrieann78 Well-Known Member

Keeping up with going to class makes a massive difference for me as soon as I stop going it will creep back on x

7. shelley1

shelley1 Well-Known Member

Im exactly the same , if I miss group. xxx good luck to everybody x