Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting again after a 5week break-- argh !!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claz, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    HI All,

Just wanted to say Hi to you all as I am starting again today after a 5 week break due to illness/holidays etc ... all going well so far and i am feeling positive i can do this. ive set myself a 8 week goal so i have a date to aim for. Wish everybody good luck for this week and if there is anyone starting today or this week who wants a diet buddy to keep them moticated cos i could do with one, then i'm up for that !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome back :)

4. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

helllo and welcome i am also just stating today as well i would like to be your buddy if you would like?
    my names bella im 20 i am currently 11st11 and i would like to get to 9st i don't have a time in mind i just would like to get there i would like to be a perfect size 10 but at the min i am a size 12 going to a 14 xxx

5. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    hello and welcome back

keep posting on here for support and keep yourself occupied during the first few days :)

Bella, i was 12st 3 when i started 2 weeks ago, i need to get down to 10st to be at a healthy BMI although i would much prefer it if I could get to 9 1/2 stone :) this is a very effective diet for fast results.

Good luck with the weightloss journey

X Debs x

6. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Starting back after a 5 week break tomorrow aswell..! :) Good luck..! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.