starting again... again

emz449

hello everyone,

i have just restarted exante today for about the thousandth time weighing in at 12 stone 7 :( i decided yesterday enough was enough after stopping and starting for the last few months and want to get cracking with this to look at my best for the summer months and not feel uncomfortable

i'll be recording my weight loss's on this being a (guilty!) daily weigher and look forward to catching up and reading all the new diary entries :)

Good luck

xx

thanks toots, weighed myself this morning and already am shot of 3lbs yay! i love this diet :D

everything still going well thankfully, havent succumbed to having coke zero as i would have normally, trying to stay off it cause it bloats me! im going to have my weekly weigh in on mondays due to being away in Leicester this weekend without access to scales, so hoping for a really big loss this weekend :D
i was going to the gym and exercising but ive found that starting this diet makes me so tired and weak, pounding the treadmill just wasnt going to happen. i think after the first week or two im going to start adding in gentle exercises and go swimming!

Back