Starting again!! Any one want to be diet buddys?

Ok so here goes!

I have started this diet nearly a year ago in july, weighing in at a whopping 15st.9lbs and a size 2o truth being told prob 22, Il not lie, im only kidding myself!
I was totally devoted and in a one track mind i wanted to be a skinny minnie!! stuck to the programme to the letter and exercised every day and i achieved it at christmas i was was weighing in at 8st 7lbs! delighted!! into wee size 8's i was the happiest ive ever been!
i done reefed and got down to 8 st 2lb, brilliant....

dundundun, hes where it went wrong!! since christmas ive being going up and down and drinking like a wee trooper, coz id been deprived for sooo long! and now eating anything that is not nailed down!! Why? i do not no!! mentally something has gone wrong in me and have put on 2stone 5lbs :mad: soooo annoyed with myself but can not seam to get into again. today was day this was it,,,,until about 20 mins ago were i chowed down about 15 biscuits 2slices of cake and 4bars, oh and not to forget rice krispies, in the space of about 10mins no joke!!

I hope i have triggered something in my brain because i went to put on my shorts and they dont fit and they were hanging on me :mad: :(

So here we or shall i say I go again!!!
weighing in at 10st 5lbs

I dont no if anyone is in the same boat or is starting fresh or again, that wants to start to be diet buddys, im up for it
Ill be greatfull for the support, god no;s i need it!! fed up of living in my fat trackies!! Here goes!!

Best of luck to you hun! The really good news is that you're back and ready to sort it out at just 10st 5 instead of 15st 9! You are much closer to your target this time around so you should see it as a head start or an 'easy' version of your previous journey! You did it once, you can certainly do it again. xxx

Good luck Miss Piggy !! :)

You can do it, you've done it before, so you have that on your side! I'll be your buddy, I'm only on day 6 but staying positive! :) x

I feel in the same boat, stopes before target to lose weight healthily and haven't stop eating since. I am at the stage where I'm afraid of the scales. I have a stack of shakes left and I started again yesterday. We've done it once we can do it again...good luck ;)

Back