Starting again before the fat ruins my life! :-(

LIL MISS PIGGY!

Hello fellow slimmers,
I have returned to the cambridge plan to take control of my life! I started at Easter in 2010 to fit into my dream wedding dress for a caribbean wedding, doing ss+ I quickly lost 4 stone by august and had the world at my feet! confidence, sexiness and a new lease of life!I went from a frumpy size 20 to a slick size 12. I stupidly went away for my wedding to an all inclusive resort and took full advantage of the food!!! I promised myself I would start again once I returned from the holiday.... but that day never really kicked in. I managed a few days but lost the motivation!

Any way the weight slowly and surely crept back on but I was still in denial! I just kept buying baggy tops and leggings and thought I was ok!! For the past year I have gone from a social butterfly into a person that would rather go to to tesco late at night so I don't bump into people!!! I had so much praise when I lost all the weight that I was anxious about seeing people after I gained it again!!! I have sadly lost a few friends along the way due to my insecurities and cancellations of events but now its effecting my marriage!

There hasn't been any love action since xmas and even though he says it isnt because of my weight... deep down I know it is... we wanted to try for a baby but my cycle doesn't seem to be regular anymore so the doctors blame that on my weight and said they cant help until I shift some flubber! I just feel the fat is slowly eating away at my life and its frustrating as I am doing this to myself!!!

Looking for some support from anyone in a similar situation or has been there!!! Current weight 17.10, 5ft 3, BMi 48 .......... xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ahh good luck Hun! You have done it before and can do it again! What bigger incentive than having a baby!

X

come on you can do this!! imagine being a yummy mummy with that new bundle in ur arms. I did cd 5-6 yrs ago and lost around 3 stone and stupidly gave up. im now on day 3 and its harrrd as u know but like u its affecting my life i need to do this. I have around 10 stone to loose! iv just come on here as iv just put the kids tea in and im strugglin coz im starvin water water water! feel free to msg me hun x

Thanks Soo much peeps! I really want a baby so much im gonna beat this! Everyone around me is starting families and I just feel so frustrated as it should be my turn and I am ruining it! Been with my husband 10 years and married for nearly 2.... It's time! Day 2 going well! Craving toast but mind over matter!! Baby steps! No pun intended!!lol xxxx

LIL MISS PIGGY! said:
Thanks Soo much peeps! I really want a baby so much im gonna beat this! Everyone around me is starting families and I just feel so frustrated as it should be my turn and I am ruining it! Been with my husband 10 years and married for nearly 2.... It's time! Day 2 going well! Craving toast but mind over matter!! Baby steps! No pun intended!!lol xxxx

Mind over matter is definitely the key wihth this diet!! Well done for getting through day two. You're on the same day as a lot of us. You should come join our new team xxx

Back