starting again but this time I got a reason

HI - done cambridge before and did really well but then thought I could just stop and go back to eating how I was before and now the heavest I have ever been
I am now 13st 4lbs :mad:and determind that this has to change - Nov the 8th I am away with OH and
a group of friends who are going to watch me graduate... so apart from being scared silly on that I am also determind I dont want to be this fat....
started sole source today - had first shake at 10,o,clock and now starting to feel the hunger -
probably all in the mind but thought this might give me insperation to carry on .. off for a warm drink

Anybody giving out hints/tips to get past the next couple of days is welcome

C

HI - done cambridge before and did really well but then thought I could just stop and go back to eating how I was before and now the heavest I have ever been I am now 13st 4lbs :mad:and determind that this has to change - Nov the 8th I am away with OH and a group of friends who are going to watch me graduate... so apart from being scared silly on that I am also determind I dont want to be this fat.... started sole source today - had first shake at 10,o,clock and now starting to feel the hunger - probably all in the mind but thought this might give me insperation to carry on .. off for a warm drink Anybody giving out hints/tips to get past the next couple of days is welcome C
Hi jimshez, I Started again today and am also feeling hungry and having a hot drink.
I have a works ball to go to on the 7th of November so a similar time frame to you.
I think it helps coming on here and seeing others are going through the same thing.

Faye I also hate weekends when I have no structure to my day. I only see the bf every other weekend and he doesn't like me doing this do it makes it difficult.

Thanks Faye - my plans for this weekend arent too bad - not going out so that will be good,( how sad does that sound,)
and in the day I am planing on a mass clear out of the bedroom like you did sorting clothes iinto different size piles.
Gemma - we should buddy up - how did you do last night - I was good apart from one tiny glass of wine mate came round and I didnt want to tell her as people try and put you off all the while but she went early so it wasnt too bad. I was desperate for something to snack on but managed to control it .... by going to bed. lol. felt really annoyed though I should have just said no I am not drinking.!!!
Day Two I think I am addicted to the scales and although I promised myself not to do it - I weighed myself this morning, glad I did though it showed 2lb off, now I know this doesnt mean anything but it keeps me motivated for today, problem is when it doesnt show a loss , I lose the plot and eat and eat and eat... not too hungry yet and still havenit had my first shake, trying to hang on till 10.30. Good luck for today everyone

Thanks Faye - my plans for this weekend arent too bad - not going out so that will be good,( how sad does that sound,) and in the day I am planing on a mass clear out of the bedroom like you did sorting clothes iinto different size piles. Gemma - we should buddy up - how did you do last night - I was good apart from one tiny glass of wine mate came round and I didnt want to tell her as people try and put you off all the while but she went early so it wasnt too bad. I was desperate for something to snack on but managed to control it .... by going to bed. lol. felt really annoyed though I should have just said no I am not drinking.!!! Day Two I think I am addicted to the scales and although I promised myself not to do it - I weighed myself this morning, glad I did though it showed 2lb off, now I know this doesnt mean anything but it keeps me motivated for today, problem is when it doesnt show a loss , I lose the plot and eat and eat and eat... not too hungry yet and still havenit had my first shake, trying to hang on till 10.30. Good luck for today everyone
Hi jimshez, I'm up for buddying up. Kittyperry and I both started again yesterday so we can all be there for each other.
I did have half a can of tuna last night but I'm aiming for a 100% day today.
I'm the same with the scales, and like you if it doesn't show a loss I eat, stupid I know.
Good luck for today, I'll check in later with you if that's ok.

that would be great Gemma - I can be honest with you as I dont know you if that makes sense.
doing ok today till now - had a silly little row with son and my first thought was where are the biscuits but I talked myself round and had a coffee. Drinking warm water as well as it seems to fill me up more than cold for some reason
still feeling confident ;)

that would be great Gemma - I can be honest with you as I dont know you if that makes sense. doing ok today till now - had a silly little row with son and my first thought was where are the biscuits but I talked myself round and had a coffee. Drinking warm water as well as it seems to fill me up more than cold for some reason still feeling confident ;)
Hi jimshez, how are you doing?
I agree about being able to be honest with somebody you don't know.
I've just been to my consultant to pick up supply's and I've lost 2lb which isn't bad considering I didn't stick to plan at all really last week which is why I properly restarted yesterday.
I've only had a soup so far today as I was trying to hold out so I can have 2 tonight as I find the evening the hardest part.
Hope you're doing well and are being strong. We will do it

well done - imagine this what the week weight loss will be:eek:
I find it harder in the evening as well especially as everybody else is eating nice stuff.... I was thinking of maybe trying to spread out a packet during the day but dont know what it will taste like - I will let you know haha.
Begining to think my husband is a feeder - he does his own tea (bless) but always seems to be doing my favourite foods the first week I try to start and then says - do you want just a little bit, grrrrr. I was good ish last night but had a sliver of cheese and convinced myself that it would count as SS + . who am I kidding and it wasnt a sliver it was a big chunk (honesty kicking in), dont feel as hungry today yet - how did you do last night

well done - imagine this what the week weight loss will be:eek: I find it harder in the evening as well especially as everybody else is eating nice stuff.... I was thinking of maybe trying to spread out a packet during the day but dont know what it will taste like - I will let you know haha. Begining to think my husband is a feeder - he does his own tea (bless) but always seems to be doing my favourite foods the first week I try to start and then says - do you want just a little bit, grrrrr. I was good ish last night but had a sliver of cheese and convinced myself that it would count as SS + . who am I kidding and it wasnt a sliver it was a big chunk (honesty kicking in), dont feel as hungry today yet - how did you do last night
Hi jimshez,
Yeah let me know how the half packet goes.
I only see my bf once a fortnight with this weekend being one of them which I'm dredding, not to see him but he isn't supportive of me doing this and will try to make me eat, I must be strong.
I'm just having my first product so I can save 2 for tonight.
I am hungry and a bit light headed but it's manageable so far.
How's your day going?

HI - it was a bit gross tbh - tasted like, really week but then put some in a coffee and that was a bit better, not sure if I will do it again. going to try the same as you - one in the day and save the rest. Think I am in Keotosis as not at all hungry today so I dont want to eat anything that will kick me out of it. Thats going to be hard as I suppose you must want to enjoy your weekends together, could you have your shakes in the day and eat protein meals at night -steak n salad or something like that - saying you are having you shakes in the day so you dont get too full for the meal, hark at me wish, I could practice what I preach lol .Husband said last night he had been watching british bake off and saw a lovely pudding which he is going to make the weekend (he is a chef by the way) and then challenged me to not eat it - how cruel is that.... he knows I will give in , I must be strong , didnt you just say that :)My name is Cathy by the way

HI - it was a bit gross tbh - tasted like, really week but then put some in a coffee and that was a bit better, not sure if I will do it again. going to try the same as you - one in the day and save the rest. Think I am in Keotosis as not at all hungry today so I dont want to eat anything that will kick me out of it. Thats going to be hard as I suppose you must want to enjoy your weekends together, could you have your shakes in the day and eat protein meals at night -steak n salad or something like that - saying you are having you shakes in the day so you dont get too full for the meal, hark at me wish, I could practice what I preach lol .Husband said last night he had been watching british bake off and saw a lovely pudding which he is going to make the weekend (he is a chef by the way) and then challenged me to not eat it - how cruel is that.... he knows I will give in , I must be strong , didnt you just say that :)My name is Cathy by the way
Hi Cathy, I won't be trying that then, thanks for being the Guinea pig.
I'm not feeling hungry today either so hopefully we're both in ketosis.
I'm going to try meh hardest this weekend and just do ax you said and have protein for dinner and hope I can stay in ketosis.
It must be murder having a chef for a husband but this won't be forever will it, we'll be able to enjoy stuff again just in moderation.
Hope you have a great day. Be strong x

Hi Cathy, I hope you're getting on ok.
I'm in Bristol this weekend seeing the bf so probably won't be on here.
I'll check in with you on Monday

Hi Gemma. Not very good on my phone is not sure if my message today got thru. If not hope your weekend goes well

Hi Gemma. Not very good on my phone is not sure if my message today got thru. If not hope your weekend goes well
Hi Cathy.
I didn't get your other message.
Back from Bristol now but was bad at the weekend so getting back in it tomorrow.
How are you getting on?

HI - didnt think you would have, I am really useless on the phone, lol
but will keep trying

I wasnt too bad - Saturday night - they all had indian curry - I had tikka and salad so felt a bit better by doing that
ON sunday - the mother in law came and went on and on about how I should be eating blah blah so I ignored where as normally I give in and eat - Although sunday night I caved in and had a big lump of cheese :( but still better than a full roast
I get weighed today so will see what the scales say, mine say I have lost 5lb :) I think that if you just do it when you not seeing your boyfriend that will be great and it will still work so dont be down on yourself, you will soon get back into it
Think I am still in Keotosis cause not hungry and am doing what you suggested and trying for just the one shake in the day - good luck

HI - didnt think you would have, I am really useless on the phone, lol but will keep trying I wasnt too bad - Saturday night - they all had indian curry - I had tikka and salad so felt a bit better by doing that ON sunday - the mother in law came and went on and on about how I should be eating blah blah so I ignored where as normally I give in and eat - Although sunday night I caved in and had a big lump of cheese :( but still better than a full roast I get weighed today so will see what the scales say, mine say I have lost 5lb :) I think that if you just do it when you not seeing your boyfriend that will be great and it will still work so dont be down on yourself, you will soon get back into it Think I am still in Keotosis cause not hungry and am doing what you suggested and trying for just the one shake in the day - good luck
Hi Cathy, 5lb is brilliant! Let me know how you get on today. The cheese and the tikka isn't bad, like you said it's much better than a full roast.
I think you're right about me doing it when I don't see the bf, we have to have a life to don't we.
So day 1 again for me and I'm hungry but determined so hoping to have a good fortnight.
Good luck with your weigh in.
Hope you have a great day

:) :) :) i Lost 6lb - whoop whoop, made me more determined to carry on... I hope your starting to feel less hungry today
good luck

:( oh dear - weighed myself this morning - why do I do it..... so stayed the same which now means I havent eaten
so far 1 double pk of babybel, 2 peperami sticks (I just looked and they 200 cal each ) plus 2 shakes. I alway do this,
get so far start to feel good and give in arrrrrr. going to try and not think oh well diet is ruined for today and carry on eating
need some motivation please ( well done to you for getting back on track :) ) I dont even like Babybel !!!!

:( oh dear - weighed myself this morning - why do I do it..... so stayed the same which now means I havent eaten so far 1 double pk of babybel, 2 peperami sticks (I just looked and they 200 cal each ) plus 2 shakes. I alway do this, get so far start to feel good and give in arrrrrr. going to try and not think oh well diet is ruined for today and carry on eating need some motivation please ( well done to you for getting back on track :) ) I dont even like Babybel !!!!
Cathy don't panic, just try to get back in track.
There's always tomorrow.
You only weighed a couple of days ago didn't you? So they're probably won't be any changed yet anyway.
I'm the same tho, it makes you think sod it I'm eating, but we can do this so be strong x

Back