Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Kind of sleepy today, and feel at the moment like I'm banging my head up against a brick wall with my OU work - majorly stuck!

But, otherwise, it's about time I tried to keep my diary updated a bit more.

So food for today:

Breakfast: bran flakes (HEB), milk (HEA), apple juice (5 syns), low fat yoghurt (1.5 syns)
Lunch: tomato & herb pasta 'n' sauce (free), apple (SF), nectarine (SF)
Dinner: 1/5 chicken and leek filo pastry pie (7.5 syns), savoury rice (free), broccoli (SF), green beans (SF)

Total syns: 14

Hope you manage to break the wall down with your OU work soon - nothing more frustrating!
Food sounds lovely for today - especially that pie for dinner!!x

Been another busy weekend, and finally cracked through the maths. Had a unexpected scan on Friday - everything still fine, and have got to visit the midwife for a check-up this morning. I feel rather overloaded at the moment with everything going on, but I'll get there!

Yesterday's check-up was fine, though it took a little longer than expected! The midwife struggled to find the baby's heartbeat in the first place, then when she found it, the baby was too busy wriggling around to get a good reading! We got there eventually though! Getting excited now. Just 3 1/2 weeks til my next scan, which I will get more pictures for. Hopefully find out the sex too - then at least I can start buying baby clothes! :D

Oh, the irritating pregnancy symptoms have begun - heartburn!! AAAhHHH! But otherwise, I'm keeping well, just crazy busy with uni work, and of course that daunting thought that my due date is 21 1/2 weeks away, and I'm sitting 2 exams in 19 1/2 weeks! :eek: I currently feel about the size of an elephant, and my appetite has increased dramatically. I am not looking forward to WI next week :giggle: Think it's time for a bit more planning - after all I don't want to gain too much this pregnancy - I have enough to lose afterwards as it is!!!

Yeah, I'm allowd to gain up to 12lbs over pregnancy by midwifes guidelines, so I can't overdo it though! :)

I think if you keep your determined and sensible head on you'll stay within the recommended pregnancy gain :). Hope all is going well this week. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Hope you're having a good week so far. :D

Week not too bad so far. Feeling exceptionally tired though! and the joys of heartburn have begun!

I think if you keep your determined and sensible head on you'll stay within the recommended pregnancy gain :). Hope all is going well this week. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

I hop so. Don't know what I'm having yet, but hopefully will find out at the next scan on 7th February. My son wants a boy, and my daughter wants a girl! I have no idea this time round! :)

I think I'm allowed gaviscon, but for now milk is sufficing (well, most of the time at least)! Will check with my midwife just to make sure next time I see them :)

Well I had WI this morning, and as predicted its definitely a gain. 8lbs!!! :eek: I know we've had Christmas and New Year celebrations, and I'm not expected to lose anything, but still! I keep trying to remind myself that that's the first real gain so far this pregnancy, and just need to pay more attention to what I'm eating. I'm going to start going to aquanatal classes next week, so that will at least keep me active. Need to find that swimming costume...

So it's been another busy week again! Did my first aquanatal class last Tuesday, and loved it - felt so nice for pressure to be off my back! Took my son for another EEG on Wednesday, to see how effective his epilepsy medicine is - waiting for results! Went to another tutorial on Saturday, and have generally been studying hard :innocent: Then I've got my next scan this Friday - can't wait to find out what I'm having :) Meanwhile, I've just got a few minor clarifications to sort, then I'm officially legally allowed to home school both my children. My daughter's excited about it now, especially as she's finding school difficult with other children being mean to her. Since the Scottish curriculum may as well not exist for all the help it is, I will be teaching the English curriculum.

As far as healthy eating goes - well that's a bit of a joke at the moment! I'm not even going to mention how many giant rolo cookies I ate over the weekend, let alone the Chinese, and coke, and all the rest of it - you get the idea! Heartburn is still bothering me, but I've got some gaviscon now. I keep kneeling down on the floor for prolonged periods of time, stupidly thinking I'll be fine, only to find I can't straighten my legs when I try to get up! Otherwise, I'm doing fine :)

Great about the home schooling, I'd have thought primary education would be similar for both curriculums (or is it curriculi, argh my Latin was never much good) just shows what I know about it. :(

Oh exciting for the scan, hope all goes well. Foodwise if you can't overindulge when pregnant when can you? If the kneeling helps you could try kneeling on your bed then your knees wouldn't be so sore. :D

Back