Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Well done for sticking to it 100% but obviously need to do what's best for you depending on the outcome tonight!!

Test came up negative, so gonna continue with detox for now. Still managing to stick with it, but willpower wavering.

It definitely sounds too tough going for me. The delay in your time of the month might be down to the change in diet?

possibly. just a little frustrating not knowing where I am in my cycle. Usually on time or early, but never been late until now. Oh well. I'll try not to worry for the moment! :)

have you any other symtoms? ive thought im pregnant many months but susequently my cycles have changed to 42 days.

hope your not struggling too much.

sarah xx

have you any other symtoms? ive thought im pregnant many months but susequently my cycles have changed to 42 days.

hope your not struggling too much.

sarah xx

slight nausea, abdominal twitching & desire to eat junk (really fancy a mcdonald's chicken sandwich, but not given in yet!)

i'm managing to stay focused, but am really missing 'bad' foods! part of me is convinced i'm pregnant, the other part of me is saying i'm imagining it! :)

can't believe i actually made it through 9 whole days detoxing! just 19 to go :sigh:

:woohoo: first good nights sleep in ages! so feeling refreshed and energised. And so detox day 11:

B/fast: fruity museli & rice milk
Lunch: oatcakes, fruit & veg sticks(eg. peppers)
Dinner: bean chilli & gluten free pasta

Got a busy day organising things to get ready for kids going back to school next week! :D

I certainly hope so! not feeling light headed or dizzy anymore, and I'm even starting to enjoy plain water (although i did buy a filter jug first to improve the taste!) I'm not feeling any need to eat inbetween mealtimes either, so hopefully i've made a start at getting into better habits! :D

Detox still going well. Nearly finished day 14! Got my AF yesterday, so feeling a little worse for wear, but also relieved! Feeling excited about 1st WI on friday. :fingerscrossed: it'll be a good one! :)

Finally last day of the summer holidays. so excited to have some peace tomorrow! :) Need to start doing some exercise, so from tomorrow I am pulling out my fitness DVD's again! :D

Good for you - I really ought to get a fitness/workout timetable on the go, been slacking with exercise lately :(

Kids went to school fine :) done 24min exercise dvd. still on track with detox. feeling great! :D

god we dont go back for another 2 weeks. did yoy break up.earlier? are you feeling any different benefits from the detox?

sarah xx

god we dont go back for another 2 weeks. did yoy break up.earlier? are you feeling any different benefits from the detox?

sarah xx

Yeah, my kids broke up on 27th June, so they'd already had nearly 8 weeks off! Detox benefits: feeling more energised, no bloating and not suffering from constipation! So definately worth the hard work!

Bad morning with my son, but he's in school fine now (just an hour and 15 mins late!) About to cook up a big batch of bean and vegetable curry for my meals over the next few days, then exercise DVD. If time going to clear out under the stairs! :)

Back