Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

:) The kneeling thing is more about needing to get things done - so yesterday, I organised all the stationary and paper into a quite low down set of draws, and got stuck! The pencils are now all sharpened though :) but I've given myself a blister for the pleasure of it! :) It's more I keep forgetting I'm not as agile :( Oh well, aquanatal tonight, so that should help loosen me up again :)

I was thinking it was for your back hun sorry. I had a bad back for ages and had exercises to do on my knees and got in bother with sore knees till I started to do them on my bed. Get you all tidy and organised. I dream of such things but somehow lack the gumption to get round to doing it in any great detail. I should spend less time on here and more getting things decluttered and tidied. Ho Hum. :D

scan day is finally here! can't wait to find out what i'm having :) got a cot now too, and we got some unisex baby grows in 3 different sizes, all white with a big I :heartpump: daddy on them - hubby couldn't resist!

How did the scan go? :)

Scan went really well. Never had such a detailed scan before, but everything's just as it should be, and...it's a boy!!
Here's a pic:

1382151_10151987141461319_550536355_n.jpg

Hello again. I am still around, just busy as usual! It's my daughter's birthday today, and she is 7. I have never known her to be so bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning, or to get ready for school so quick, just so she can open her presents! So, this means that today I need to bake a birthday cake, and manage to get it finished before she's back! Whilst of course trying to reorganise all my clutter, so that I can hopefully, by the early part of next week rearrange furniture! Am still going to aquanatal classes, which are of course great fun, and at least force me to do something other that sit and study! Hope everyone else is having a good week. :)

well, WI brought another shocking gain! 9lbs!! guess I'm gonna have a lot of work to do after baby is born! Got a check-up appointment today, and think everything will be fine. weeks are flying by at the minute!

That is true. Feeling very heavy atm. Even simple things like climbing the stairs are becoming difficult, but I won't be defeated!

Hey hun, just popped in to have a quick nosey on how you're doing, sorry not been about, long story, if you feel like reading up on it, I've put the basic details on my diary....but couldn't go without saying :woohoo: congratulations sweetie, that's fantastic news, hope you're keeping well...will try to pop in to catch up before bubs is born, so happy for you :bighug: xxxx

:flowers:

Hey, just popping by to say I hope all is well. You just have to focus on you and the baby for now! :)

Thanks. Busy, busy again. All go at the moment with yet more pressing uni assignments. Can't believe it's only 13 weeks til exams! Also, I'm full of cold, and feeling generally bleurgh! But otherwise everything's fine :)

Back