Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

I'm having a little boy. Twinges are definitely getting stronger, but not enough for me to call hubby home yet. Just hope I develop into labour :)

No. Still here, but think I had my show yesterday morning. Midwife couldn't manage to do the sweep since my cervix is too far back, but I have had quite a few twinges last night, so :fingerscrossed: it will be soon :)
Boo to still waiting and yay to twinges. :D

I'm having a little boy. Twinges are definitely getting stronger, but not enough for me to call hubby home yet. Just hope I develop into labour :)
OOOOOO nearly time, exciting, Hope all goes well. :D I'll be thinking about you all day :D:D:D:D

Heading off to hospital soon. Hubby has decided he's coming home since contractions are now 5 mins apart, lasting 45 seconds, and getting stronger. Wish me luck :)

Yaaaay! All the best!

Oh good luck hun!! Eeekk :D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Oh I hope your having newborn cuddles by now! Xx

Can't wait for a update x

Got home Wednesday evening, and this is the first chance I've had to turn on my computer! My baby, Martin Dawson Mann, was born at 22:44 on Tuesday, weighing 8lbs 6oz. Absolutely perfect. Just gas and air for pain relief. :)

Congratulations! And huge well done on having just gas and air!! Xx

Settling in well. He doesn't like being put down though, so been plenty of cuddles for everyone, although I've managed to settle him in the bouncy chair this morning. His brother and sister are loving having him here, and are always after cuddles. He's sleeping well at night too, although we do have to have him in our bed for now, but will keep trying with the moses basket. We are all feeling fine, and getting out and about. We've already taken Martin out for a walk along the promenade, out for a day on the railway at Bo'ness, to church and to a BBQ. Having a day at home today catching up on some chores, whilst everyone else takes our chameleon to the vets for his check-up. :)

Sounds like you're all taking this in your stride, and so much easier when your older kids are so keen to help with cuddles too. You have done really well getting up and at'em again so quickly with all the outings.

Also I see from your signature that you're back to Slimming World and back on plan. :superwoman: I'm also having a restart after ever so long playing at it and have joined a July challenge into the bargain. :eek: We can keep each other company and egg each other on. :D

Good for you! :) Yes, trying to get my head back around slimming world atm, but struggling to find time to get on my computer...must keep trying lol! I will only be weighing in officially once a month (although I did manage to lose 10lbs in my first week :D).
I've had another few busy days. We went out to Edinburgh for the day on Saturday and rode the trams, and did lots of walking - exhausted after that, and possibly overdid it, since I ended up in hospital with a post partum hemmorage (sorry about spelling!). All is fine, but I'm feeling a little defeated, and am now on iron tablets, as it seems I'm anaemic as well! Still, onwards and upwards. :)

Back