Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Glad you are ok after that - not what you need at all. I used to be on iron tablets for anaemia when I was younger - they can make you feel quite sickly to begin with so I hope that passes quickly for you! x

Little Martin is generally settling in ok, but was up til 2am trying to get him to sleep last night (Not what I needed!), then overslept this morning. My daughter came in and told me it was 9 o'clock, to which I responded aaaaaaarrrggghhh! We're supposed to be leaving! Hectic just doesn't cut it, thankfully she made it ontime for her day trip out, which ended up being a day of baking, and making things as the weather was horrid. Trying to take things easy, but not really succeeding! :)

Hubby's paternity leave has now ended, so he is back to work today :(. Feeling tired still, but got to keep going. Health visitor is coming later to weigh Martin :)

Hope Martin gets on ok with the health visitor! You must be exhausted. Are you managing to find any time for yourself?!

Little Martin is generally settling in ok, but was up til 2am trying to get him to sleep last night (Not what I needed!), then overslept this morning. My daughter came in and told me it was 9 o'clock, to which I responded aaaaaaarrrggghhh! We're supposed to be leaving! Hectic just doesn't cut it, thankfully she made it ontime for her day trip out, which ended up being a day of baking, and making things as the weather was horrid. Trying to take things easy, but not really succeeding! :)
Oh I hate rushing in the morning. It throws me out of kilter for the whole day. :D

Hubby's paternity leave has now ended, so he is back to work today :(. Feeling tired still, but got to keep going. Health visitor is coming later to weigh Martin :)
Hope the visit goes well. :D

Definitely not finding time for myself yet, but never mind :) Martin was weighed yesterday, and is now up to 9lb 3oz :D. Apparently most babies lose a little weight when born, and achieve their birth weight again at 2 weeks, but this little one likes his milk too much :)

:coffee: soooooo tired this morning! Very unsettled night with the wee man. He was up from 1am til 4.30am, and I'm still at a loss as to what was wrong with him! Tried to go back to bed for a bit this morning, but my other children weren't letting me off with that! Hoping for a better night tonight :).

Much better night - took a while to settle, but able to sleep by 10 :D and only up once :D:D:D. Feeling much more rested. Lots to do today though :)

Good morning!

Hope your routine is settling into a nice wee pattern. Are you sticking with a Slimming World approach btw? I've got my first weigh in at class tonight and feel nervous haha x

Not such a good night again :(. Yes I'm trying to stick with slimming world approach. Because I'm breastfeeding I can have 5 healthy extras on extra easy??!!! Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy them and hope it works! 2 more weeks til my first official weigh in!

Back