Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Yeah, just make sure you are getting all the healthy extras - you'll need all that nutritionally good value to share with baby Martin hehe x

yeah, still weighing monthly, so 1st weigh-in on 26th :)
Had Martin weighed today, and he's now 9lb 11oz, and doing fine, though he is rather covered on his face with milk spots.
Going away for the weekend on Friday, so yet again busy busy busy.

Morning! :D Feeling happy today :) Finally going to be moving into a 3 bedroomed house :D We don't have a date yet, but previous people go on the 9th August, then once maintenance have checked it we can have the keys :) No decorating to be done either, and we've bought the carpets from the previous tenant, so should be an easy move, though we will have to downsize a bit!

Yay to the move. So is it extra rooms but smaller overall that you need to downsize. Are you moving far? How's everything else going?

Yeah, the property is overall a little smaller, the lounge is much much smaller, but the kitchen is huge! We will be measuring up our furniture today and working out from that what will stay, what will go, and what needs to be replaced for something smaller :) We are only going to a village about 5 miles down the road from where we are now, and my daughter is starting the school there next month anyways, so I can finally walk her to school :) Everything else is going ok. Managed to finish unpacking and retidy the house after our weekend away to a rather hot and stuffy hotel at Crewe. Had Marting weighed again today, and he's now 10lb 10z, so has gained almost 1lb in a week! (that'll be all the extra feeding overnights at the weekend coz of the hotel being too hot!!)

Did you know you gave birth to a mushroom, he grows overnight or so it seems. :D Excellent about being able to walk to school. Are you still planning to home school your lad?

Tell me about it! He's 1 month old today, and he rolled over from his tummy to his back by himself! :eek: Don't think he's planning to stay small for long :(. We will be mainly homeschooling our older boy, but he will be hopefully starting a different school part time in September (maybe 2-3 mornings a week to start, and build up gradually).

1st weigh in day today, and I've lost 13lbs! :D I haven't been anywhere near perfect this last month though, so need to try harder over this next month. This months exercises will involve packing up the house and moving :D (hopefully - still waiting for a date :))

Wow amazing loss!!! Well done x

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313

1st weigh in day today, and I've lost 13lbs! :D I haven't been anywhere near perfect this last month though, so need to try harder over this next month. This months exercises will involve packing up the house and moving :D (hopefully - still waiting for a date :))
OMG you star what a fab loss hun. Well done. Wish it was me but I've lost the plot again. Just had dark Choc digestives for lunch, ahem First choccie for over a month though. Sorting out the house will be plenty of body magic I'm sure. Hope you get a date soon. :D

Thanks everyone! Feel like I'm in plastic box city atm - starting to be driven mad! Don't have much time though - so much to do! Hope to catch up soon :D

Back