Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Hey how you getting on...

Hope your second WI was a good one too :)

Finally moved home, and am back online. Feeling a bit hickeldy pickeldy atm, and have no idea how I'm doing weight wise, hopefully will weigh in tomorrow. With moving both my cooker and tumble dryer are not working, so feeling rather frustrated, but love my new house!

Good luck in your new home. Hope you get settled soon! X

kids are doing fine - already made friends with the neighbours and others in the village. My girl has settled into school just fine, and am waiting to hear when my son starts his new school, how many days, and what help is being put n place. Martin's been great with the move, and sleeps really well at night - usually only up once overnight now :D
Seems to take forever to get organised, but I'm starting to see the end of the boxes, hopefully everything will be in its proper place by the end of September!

Finally had a chance to weigh in (5 days late!), and I've lost 15lbs since last time! I think moving house has a lot to do with it, plus I'm still breastfeeding :D

Well done with that fantastic weight loss. .:clap::clap::clap:

Wow amazing. Well done!!

Fantastic result Mrs! Well done :D x

Right, now that the kitchen looks a bit more like a kitchen, and my oven is finally working again (after 3 weeks without it!!!) I am ready to start keeping a food diary again as of tomorrow. Need to check how many HE's I'm supposed to have now my little one is 2 1/2 months old, and still exclusively breastfed. Got a busy week ahead with home exams on Thursday, and my new course materials have arrived too. Still lots of unpacking and organising too, so although I'm not getting much "exercise", apart from the walks to and from school, I am keeping pretty active, and hope to increase as I get more organised and gain more space! Hope everyone is doing well :)

Food for today:
Breakfast: banana (SF), fat free activia yoghurt (free), 2 cereal bars (2 HExBs), glass of milk (HExA)
Lunch: tomato and herb pot pasta (free), apple (SF), 2 plums (SF), 25g brie (3.5 syns), 40g low fat cheddar (HExA)
Dinner: wholemeal breadroll (HExB), chicken breast (free), salad (SF), savoury rice (free)

Saved some syns as it's a friends 50th birthday party tonight, and there may be cake!

bbq was less of a bbq, and more of a buffet - plenty of sw free foods to fill up on, and since baby Martin was fussing I didn't stop for dessert. Yesterday I didn't get breakfast (in too much of a rush, and I know that's no excuse!), and then went to in-laws for lunch, and back home for tea.
Yesterday's food:
Morning: 1 Jaffa cake (2.5 syns)
Lunch: 2 crumpets (10 syns), butter (1 syn), muller light yoghurt (free), apple (SF), turkey breast (free), cheese (HExA)
Dinner: fish fillet (free) in parsley sauce (1.5 syns), peas (free), potatoes (free)
also glass of milk (HExA)

Really struggling to get all my HEx's in, especially now I'm allowed 6 on EE, or 8 on red or green. Thinking maybe I need to do green days rather than EE.

Todays food: (Green)
Breakfast: 2 activia 0% fat yoghurts (free), 60g cereal (2 x HExB's), milk (HExA)
Lunch: tomato & herb cup a pasta (free), 60g cheese (2 x HExA's)
Dinner: still tbc

Really tired today. Martin has been really unsettled last few nights, and has spent most of today screaming at me for no apparent reason! Off for his 3 month jags tomorrow. :(

Well, it was another very unsettled night - up 5 times!!! Not impressed. Hope today goes ok, taking calpol with me ready for after Martin's jags - not taking any chances! also need to do shopping, since there is an unbelievable lack of food!

Back