Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

It's all about what you're comfortable at, and if that's 11stone ish, that's perfect!

I know what you mean about maintaining, its hard on your own :( Im going to go back on plan for a few weeks after my hol to drop my holiday gain, then I'm thinking 5:2 and exercise.

This plan is easy compared to maintenance!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am using up all my surplus stock !!! I have to confess the amont of times i have cheated since doing this plan , on/off weeks i have actually got about 6-7wks supply stashed , so i am not seeing my consultant anymore , seems silly paying £50 a week when already got the products ,, i have to admit as time is marching on i have found the motivation to stay strong ,,, and i know i can keep going ,,,, well untill my stash has gone lol xxx

Ha yup familiar to me, I've got a few weeks too!

I do suddenly get a rush of motivation after sticking for 3/4 days but for the past few weeks I've managed a maximum of 2 days! Here's to day 3 tomorrow!!

26 days left to my holiday ,,,, 15 lbs still to go !!!!! Its getting closer !!PANIC

You can def lose most of that in that time!

Every lb gone is a lb you won't be carrying on hol!

Julie - I suggest measuring yourself. I have been really struggling to stay strong as the scales are just not moving. I have a wedding to attend next Thursday and have just had a trying on session and have been pleasantly surprised at how things are fitting me better so even though the scales are saying little or no loss, I'm actually shrinking (a little).
Try on your holiday clothes, you may be nearer to where you want to be than you think!
Good luck.

Anne xx

Ha ha , great minds think alike , anne , i had a trying on session this morning and have to say some do fit some ermmmm , not ,, its funny how we come obsessed with a paticular weight !!! I'm just thinking if i can shift the last few lbs or as much as possible i'm compensating for my holiday gain ,, so hoping what clothes fit now ,, or are at least comfortable will fit me at the end of my holiday !!!, i am planning on swimming , walking and aquagym everyday to try and help , i just don't want to starve myself on holiday !!
I know what you mean when the weightloss is slow , i did cambridge last year i was really motivated and the weight just fell off , this year it has been so hard , really missed social events , eating with friends and family , fallon of the wagon too many times , too many tantrums and had to come off through illness too many times ,, its been emotional this time !!!!
But i vowed this really will be my last time ,,, well once my supply has run out , think i will have at least 4 weeks to use up after my holiday , to shift holiday weight , then i think i will have to join a slimming club or something the only good thing is i have started to walk more in the evenings so i intend to keep that up !!
Is it a fbig wedding do ????

It's a friends do, we're only going to the evening do but it's in a rather nice country hotel in the middle of no where so we're staying over. I've been trying soooo hard, no drinking, next to no cheating but it's just not shifting. When I've done this diet previously I have just melted, it was quite amazing but this time it's fighting me every once of the way. Think I've lost 1 1/2lbs this week, still a loss I know but for the amount of effect I'm putting in it's pants!! Lol. The clothes fitting better this morning has given me a boost though so sticking with it!
Have a fantastic holiday and just pick up where you left off on your return. You may find it doesn't do too much damage.

Anne xx

Eeeeecckkkk,, still 7lbs to push,9 days left !!! Not counting the day we fly !!!ss as much as i can now!!

Hey Juliebags been reading your thread (day 1 for me today!) so looking for motivation. It's great how you have kept going through little slip ups u have had (weather through social events or for medical reasons) and you are so close to your holiday goal as a reward!

Did you ever start 30 day shred? I am doing step 2 and am looking to start it Friday (if you did how did you find it on step 2?)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello , thanks for the encouragement , i did start the 30 dat shred ,, and then pulled my back out so spent 3 weeks off work and on heavy duty drugs so i had to come off plan and all exercise , however , i did find it ok on step 2 , and it does get easier , i am now just walking in the evenings, so trying to keep moving and that my plan when i eventually finish the cambridge , its been a love hate relationship this time,, lol x ,,, but i think everyone can say that about this diet
Stay strong , and try not to give up , if you have a bad day and fall off the wagon ,,, its not the end of the world ,,, just get back on it the next day !!! Good luck ,, let me know how you get on with the shred,, and drink lots of water with it xx

Hello , thanks for the encouragement , i did start the 30 dat shred ,, and then pulled my back out so spent 3 weeks off work and on heavy duty drugs so i had to come off plan and all exercise , however , i did find it ok on step 2 , and it does get easier , i am now just walking in the evenings, so trying to keep moving and that my plan when i eventually finish the cambridge , its been a love hate relationship this time,, lol x ,,, but i think everyone can say that about this diet Stay strong , and try not to give up , if you have a bad day and fall off the wagon ,,, its not the end of the world ,,, just get back on it the next day !!! Good luck ,, let me know how you get on with the shred,, and drink lots of water with it xx

Hey Julie, oh my! Did you pull your back out doing the shred? Thanks for the good luck am hoping to start it Friday. Walking is a great idea esp in this weather and your right you will get into the ha bit of walking in the long term. :)

Ha ha, no not doing the ahred , bloody housework of all things !! But its definately worth doing , it will affect your weight loss because will will retain more water ,, but it won't be a far gain , and you will definately see inch loss , so don't get too hung up when you step on the scales ,, its not just about weightloss but ultimately body image xx

Ha ha, no not doing the ahred , bloody housework of all things !! But its definately worth doing , it will affect your weight loss because will will retain more water ,, but it won't be a far gain , and you will definately see inch loss , so don't get too hung up when you step on the scales ,, its not just about weightloss but ultimately body image xx

Totally agree I want the body shape equally as much as the weight. As I have a lot to loose I don't want flabby bits! (Mainly my tummy) so I think it will help to do alongside it. I start tomorrow (shred and step 2) and thinking of going swimming as well. I've also taken my measurements so if I get a low weight loss I can check inches :)

Soo, what can i say , another 4-5lbs would almost get my to my target , only got until thur 07 aug(6 days) to do it,,, i have already changed my target by 3lbs as i knew i wouldn't make it ,,, but at this rate i'm still not going to make the new target either !!! Nearly caved in last night ,,, somehow i found some inner strength,, and said NO JULIE!!!,,,,,,,, need a little miracle!!

Soo, what can i say , another 4-5lbs would almost get my to my target , only got until thur 07 aug(6 days) to do it,,, i have already changed my target by 3lbs as i knew i wouldn't make it ,,, but at this rate i'm still not going to make the new target either !!! Nearly caved in last night ,,, somehow i found some inner strength,, and said NO JULIE!!!,,,,,,,, need a little miracle!!

Keep persisting Julie you r so close! Make it your mission to not just get to goal but to get at close as you can and know you did all you could. Your doing great!

3 lbs by thur,, would be a miracle ,, not long to push it out ,, while i am on holiday i am planning on lots of swimming , i normally do lengths in the morning followed by a walk along the beach , if i can be bothered i might do aquagym ,, but i am planning on doing more of a SW diet while away ,,, as much as possible , i am planning on joining SW. Again when i get back !!
Good luck on your weightloss journey xx

Back