Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

Well done Hun you food looks great for today :)
Keep drinking the hot lemon and I promise you will start to enjoy it, ok maybe not enjoy it but more tolerate it, lol.xx

Haha the one today didn't seem as bad! I had one mug this morning so will have another when I get home :)

I must be strange as I love lemon and hot water. Although I did used to drink it a lot when I was younger due to sore throats.

Keep up with the super-free, I noticed your lunch you had mugshot and beans, but make sure you get plenty of fruit and veg in there as well. You've done great so far, so I'm sure it'll all pay off.

I know I really need to eat more superfree. I did have a little tub of fruit but didn't eat it, haven't eaten it today yet either!

Well a sneaky weigh this morning showed -1lb so that was a nice surprise! Hopefully it'll still be showing a loss tomorrow when I do my proper WI!

I had my hot lemon and water again this morning. Then I did end up having a milky coffee as my HEXa, oops lol. I had 2 alpen light bars for brekkie as my HEXb.

Lunch I had, you guessed it, mugshot and beans lol. It's been hard lunch wise this week because we didn't do a proper food shop this week we've just picked bits up here and there. My friend who is on maternity leave popped into work with her baby so I ended up going downstairs to the cafe and I felt daft sat there with no drink so I had a skinny latte but only drank half of it. Apart from that I've had no syns today again and going to try not to have any later either. Not sure what to have for dinner, might have sw chips with egg and beans or maybe with curry.. Will have a look when I'm home. Crossing everything for weigh in tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had ham, egg, sw chips and beans for dinner. Yummy! I also shared some chopped up apple and melon with the kids so a bit of superfree there too. Need to make an effort to eat more sf though!

Hoping weigh in goes well tomorrow. I've got the school run and Lilly has her assembly in the morning so I'll be staying to watch that :) then me and Jake are popping into town to have breakfast with my friend. She's pregnant due next month so I'm going to pick her up in the car first as she's struggling to get around a bit now. Anyway I'm thinking breakfast is going to be a bit naughty - I'm guessing they don't use frylight in the little cafe we're going to lol! Oh well, little weigh in day treat. Hope everyone else is OK xx

1.5lb off! That'll do me nicely lol, I certainly don't deserve it this week! 8lb to go until goal :) that means I've lost 3.5lb in March so nowhere near my challenge of 6lb, grr. Going to try again in April I think x

1.5lb off! That'll do me nicely lol, I certainly don't deserve it this week! 8lb to go until goal :) that means I've lost 3.5lb in March so nowhere near my challenge of 6lb, grr. Going to try again in April I think x

Well done hun!! It's all in the right direction at least.
Good luck this week.

Good morning hun,
Just having a quick catch up.
Hope you've had a great weekend.xx

Thank you hun, yeah it was good, I just don't know where it went! Hope you're OK? xx

Where did the weekend go?!

I ended up going out on Friday.. I keep saying that's it for nights out now and then something else comes up lol! I went to a launch night of a product at a beauty salon my friend works at and she ended up dragging me out lol! So quite a lot of alcohol was had on Friday night :-/ BUT when they went to get a burger and chips etc at the end of the night I resisted! So could have been worse I guess.

The weekend though wasn't brilliant food wise. I didn't pig out or anything but I know I went over syns on Saturday, we sat and had ice cream etc watching tv on Saturday night. Sunday we went out for a meal for mother's day, we went to Harvester but instead of choosing my usual SW friendly option of grilled chicken breast, I went for the naughty chicken and bacon burger! Mind you I couldn't eat it all and a few months ago I wouldn't have struggled at all so just shows my appetite is smaller now.

After last week's couple of days damage control that went quite well (drinking hot water with lemon and no syns for 2 days), that ended up with a 2lb loss (despite a very bad weekend and Monday.. and Tuesday LOL) I have decided to try and carry that on. I've been having a cup of hot water and lemon every day and have been keeping syns very low, whereas before I was having the full 15 I'm now having less than 10.. usually around 8.

Yesterdays food - I had 2 x Alpen light bars (HEXb), milky coffee (HEXa) (1 sugar - 1 syn) for breakfast. Lunch was a mugshot (free) and some tesco sweet chilli chicken (0.5 syn), then a mullerlight (free) and some strawberries (sf). Dinner was cottage pie, then a few squares of Galaxy (6 syns). So 7.5 syns.

Today's food::

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEXb), milk (HEXa), banana (sf).

Lunch - Leftover cottage pie, mullerlight, then some strawberries/melon/kiwi (sf).

I had a mugshot (free) when I got home before I went to the gym, then I came home and had a cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce (free). Then some Galaxy again (I got a big bar for mother's day lol) -6 syns.

Total syns = 6

xxx

Good morning hun,
Well done on losing 2lbs this week, you must be feeling great :)
I have loads of hot lemon now, I usually have between 2-4 mugs a day even when I'm not detoxing. I couldn't stand the stuff to start with but I've got used to it so I'm continuing with it. It's a great fat burner so definitely worth having.
I totally get what you mean about syns, I think 15 is too many for me now every day so when I get back from holiday I think I'm going to drop down as well and also reduce my portion sizes.
Anyway hope you have a good day today.xx

Well done on 2lb loss!!!!

Good morning hun,
Well done on losing 2lbs this week, you must be feeling great :)
I have loads of hot lemon now, I usually have between 2-4 mugs a day even when I'm not detoxing. I couldn't stand the stuff to start with but I've got used to it so I'm continuing with it. It's a great fat burner so definitely worth having.
I totally get what you mean about syns, I think 15 is too many for me now every day so when I get back from holiday I think I'm going to drop down as well and also reduce my portion sizes.
Anyway hope you have a good day today.xx

I think you’re right about getting used to it, it definitely doesn’t taste as awful as it did at first – people at work were laughing at the faces I was pulling haha! Not long for your holiday now is it, when do you go? Yeah I don’t think everyone needs the full 15. I think I’d got into the habit of having all of them but actually this week I’ve been having less and not really felt deprived at all! As long as I use them wisely in the day I’ve still got a few for a little bit of choccie in the evening :) xx

Well done on 2lb loss!!!!

Thanks hun, how are you doing? xx

Yesterday’s food:

Breakfast – 2 x Alpen light (HEXb), skinny hazelnut latte (HEXa, 2 syns for the syrup, then I’m going to add another 3 syns just to be on the safe side). Was going to just have a normal coffee but my workmate came back in yesterday after her trip to Australia so we went and had a coffee and a catch up so thought I’d have a little treat!

Lunch – Tesco sweet chilli chicken (half a pack) – 0.5 syns, jacket potato and beans (free).

Dinner – Spaghetti Bolognese (free).

Snacks – few squares of Galaxy – 4 syns.

Total syns = 9.5

Well I’m feeling very happy today, yesterday I was at work and halfway through the day I realised I was wearing size 10 trousers! (I went to the loo and decided I’d check the label, as you do lol). So this morning out of curiousity I decided to dig out my navy chinos that I bought a couple of years ago. (They’re a size 10). Now back in January at the start of this diet I tried to put these on and couldn’t even get them up past my knees. Tried again this morning and they fit, I’m wearing them at work :) so flippin chuffed that I’m back in a 10! And as of last Friday’s weigh in I had 8lb to go until goal so I’m feeling good :) I meant to have a sneaky weigh this morning and I forgot (oops) so will just wait til proper weigh in tomorrow now. Hoping I will have made it to my next mini goal of ‘get to 10st’ and maybe if I’m really lucky, maybe even the next one of ‘getting into the 9s!’ We’ll see though. I did have a naughty weekend but then I’ve been really good all week but who knows, maybe my bad week last week will catch up with me. (Does anyone else ever find that? I find sometimes I have a bad week and still lose but then it seems to catch up with me the week after that? And vice versa sometimes you can have a good week but not lose but then you have a good loss the week after?).

Anyway we’ll see tomorrow, fingers crossed. I’ve been keeping syns low this week too so that’s good. I’ll probably end up losing weight through stressing so much soon, I’m getting myself in a right state about the wedding now it’s getting so close! 9 weeks today, we fly out 8 weeks on Saturday! I meant to send the kids passport forms off in Jan/Feb time but stupidly didn’t get round to it, so I sent them off yesterday but I’ve got myself in a right panic that they won’t come back in time. I even rang the passport office and the man on the phone was really nice and said not to worry, it’s usually about 3 weeks at the moment or 4 at the very most. But I was still panicking and was very tempted to just book a fast track appointment at the passport office – but that would have cost me an extra £60, they’re already costing £120 so not cheap! So I sent them off yesterday and now I’m just crossing everything until they come back.

I also sent off our CNIs on Monday together with our birth certificates, to the legalisation office (I’ve got to send them to my wedding planner in Greece but you have to get them ‘legalised’ first for some reason), I’ve had an email to say they are on their way back and will be delivered tomorrow so that’s one thing less to worry about. Then the stress will begin again when I’ve posted them to Greece and I’m waiting for them to arrive, eeek! As we won’t be able to get married if they don’t have them!

I’ve been on a roll this week with wedding stuff and ordered the flower girl dresses, my veil and shoes, however I had an email last night telling me my order had been cancelled and I’d been refunded because during their ‘quality control checks’ they found that the shoes weren’t suitable for dispatch. I replied this morning and asked what the problem actually was, because if it’s just marks then I don’t mind because I’m having them dyed anyway (I’ve bought ivory dyeable shoes, I want royal blue ones to match my colour theme). They replied this morning and it simply just said “When we opened the box, there were two left feet”. So that gave me a right giggle despite being a bit peed off that I couldn’t have the shoes! That was the last pair in a size 5 but I have reordered a size 4.5 and am hoping for the best! I’ve got my heart set on having blue shoes, I’ve trawled eBay etc and couldn’t find any that were right so dyeing them seems the only option so pleeease let them fit! I did see a pair of blue Irregular Choice shoes but I spent hours looking online and can’t find them anywhere in my size so have had to give up :-( I will add a pic of them soon, they are sooo nice!

Blimey I’ve waffled on for ages, well done if you’re still awake! Will leave it there and add today’s food later xx

Good morning hun,

Well done on keeping low syns, I think after my holiday I am going to for a maximum of 10 syns a day as I never use them all any way. I am also going to cut down my portion sizes as I think that is why I'm not losing masses of weight like maybe I should be doing.

You must feel great getting into your smaller trousers, that is a great result :)

Well done on getting things organised for the wedding, wow only 8 weeks, that's flown by. It will be here before you know it. You must all be so excited. I love weddings abroad, my friend got married a couple of years ago in Jamaica, it was the most amazing day and nothing like ones we have back home. Have you got many people going out with you?

I go away next Thursday, it has come around so quick. I'm in mega panic mode now about my weight but what will be will be.xx

Good morning hun,

Well done on keeping low syns, I think after my holiday I am going to for a maximum of 10 syns a day as I never use them all any way. I am also going to cut down my portion sizes as I think that is why I'm not losing masses of weight like maybe I should be doing.

You must feel great getting into your smaller trousers, that is a great result :)

Well done on getting things organised for the wedding, wow only 8 weeks, that's flown by. It will be here before you know it. You must all be so excited. I love weddings abroad, my friend got married a couple of years ago in Jamaica, it was the most amazing day and nothing like ones we have back home. Have you got many people going out with you?

I go away next Thursday, it has come around so quick. I'm in mega panic mode now about my weight but what will be will be.xx

Yep loving it, I'm actually glad I held on to order my fave Next jeans in a smaller size now, I had them in a 14 and they were massive so I went to order them in a 12 and they were out of stock! I popped in yesterday and they don't have those exact ones any more but had some similar so I tried them in a 10 and they fitted :) woohoo!

We've got all our family and a few friends going (2 of my friends are bridesmaids), there'll be about 25 of us :) ooh Jamaica I bet that was lovely!

God that's coming around quick, bet you can't wait now. You'll have a brill time and will be looking fab :) xx

Yep loving it, I'm actually glad I held on to order my fave Next jeans in a smaller size now, I had them in a 14 and they were massive so I went to order them in a 12 and they were out of stock! I popped in yesterday and they don't have those exact ones any more but had some similar so I tried them in a 10 and they fitted :) woohoo!

We've got all our family and a few friends going (2 of my friends are bridesmaids), there'll be about 25 of us :) ooh Jamaica I bet that was lovely!

God that's coming around quick, bet you can't wait now. You'll have a brill time and will be looking fab :) xx

Good morning hun,

Well done you on the jeans, I bet you feel amazing :)
For some reason I've nearly lost 2 stone but my jeans are still fitting me and not looking stupidly baggy :confused: Everything else is looking a bit big but not my jeans!

Your wedding will be amazing hun, it will be lovely having family and friends there. Are they going for the whole time or are you staying on longer? I bet everyone is so excited. Please post some pics when you get back.

My holiday is only a week away, it's come round so fast. We are packing tonight :) xx

Good morning hun,

Well done you on the jeans, I bet you feel amazing :)
For some reason I've nearly lost 2 stone but my jeans are still fitting me and not looking stupidly baggy :confused: Everything else is looking a bit big but not my jeans!

Your wedding will be amazing hun, it will be lovely having family and friends there. Are they going for the whole time or are you staying on longer? I bet everyone is so excited. Please post some pics when you get back.

My holiday is only a week away, it's come round so fast. We are packing tonight :) xx

Hey hun :) do you know what, I felt the same! For ages it felt like I was losing weight but things were still fitting! It was literally like one week they fitted fine and the next they were practically falling off.

I ordered the jeans (the store near me never has petites in store, only regular and long, grr!) they came today and I'm wearing them now, yay :)

We're there for 2 weeks, most people are going home after 1 week but Neil's dad and his partner are staying for 2 weeks and also Neil's brother and his wife and kids are there for 2 weeks. I hope I don't sound like a cow though but I hope they do give us some peace. On one hand it'll be nice as I'm sure they'll watch the kids while we go out just us two once or twice but then equally I'm a bit worried that they're going to be in our faces all the time lol! I'll definitely post pics I'll be spamming you all with them :)

Make sure you get lots of pics too! Have you got all your holiday clothes sorted? I need to hit Primark soon I think! Xx

How bizarre, this morning I weighed myself and the scales said 9lb 3oz. Now as nice as that would have been, I very much doubt I've lost 12lb in one week LOL! I think the batteries must be going on my scales or something. I swapped them around and that has seemed to do the trick for now, must get some new batteries tomorrow though. So my real weight today if they are right is 10st 1.5oz. So half a lb gain this week. To be honest though I'm not even upset about it, I've been feeling crampy all week so I had a feeling TOTM was on the way (again already?!) and then it arrived with a vengeance yesterday afternoon so I was kind of expecting it, I always seem to get a small gain (or at least STS) at this time of the month. So fingers crossed next week it'll come off again and I'll get a good loss.

So I am definitely on track for my hen do and wedding, my aim was a size 10 which I am now fitting into (I never thought I'd say that :) ), I still want to get to my goal weight and then I'll see what happens, will try to maintain I guess although I have no idea how to do that on SW! or maybe I'll even try to get to size 8 next.. Not sure though, I haven't been a size 8 since I was about 18 and I don't even know if it's possible any more, my body has changed a lot after 2 kids and 10 years!

Hen do is 3 weeks tomorrow, all I know is that we are going to Birmingham and dressing as sailors :) (as the theme of the wedding is nautical, LOL), that's all I know though! My friends are planning it all as a surprise so I'm really excited and erm a bit scared lol! I've bought 2 sailor outfits and still not sure and now my sister has bought one and I think I like that one better.. Arrgh!

Anyway enough rambling from me for now, will try to pop on later as I want to join the April challenge :) xx

Morning,

Hope you are well and wedding organising is coming together ok. I just wanted to ask you who is doing your legal things for you? I need to start the process now and have been given a price of £505 for everything seems expensive :-s x x

Sorry I'm not around at the mo, having a bit of stress and just not dealing very well with it :-( not much point in a food diary, I can't face food as I feel sick from feeling so stressed! Littlemissnaughty I'll post on your diary in a min but just want to say have a fab holiday and take lots of pics, enjoy xxx

Rosie I'm just leaving work but I'll have a look for you when I get home, I'm sure ours wasn't that much though :-/ xxx

Back