starting again today....need some support

tsweety81

hiya guys well i havent lost any weight for the last two weeks, plus side i havent gained, so even tho im now coming down with a cold im determined to get back on track today. i cant believe when i started this diet i had 6 months before my holiday and now i have only 3 months left and ive only lost a stone and a half. i feel so annoyed with myself but i know i need to just concentrate on the next 3 months. im really hoping i can lose 3 stone before my holiday but any loss would be good. im gonna just stick to shakes for a few days to get me into ketosis then will inrtoduce a meal pack and order some more bars but gonna try just have them cpl times a week rather than everyday. good luck to everyone else xxx

Good luck with your restart :) With 3 months to go thats a possible 3 stone you could lose! You've done so well this far I'm sure you can do it.

Good luck Hun, I've restarted today too n aiming to lose around 4 stones in 3 months! Pushing it but very do-able!
Xx

hi chick, im restarting today as well, came off plan 2/3 weeks agoish as started on new meds and wasnt in good place for it, i have gained but determined to get it all off now and get to goal.

good luck,always here if ye need a chat

Catdog xx

I started the plan today (but am used to VLCD's) its easy to fall off the wagon we've all done it! The important thing is that you have started again! You know you can do it! :)

Back