Total Solution starting again today

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all,

I am starting 'again' on the exante diet.. two years ago i did lipotrim for 8weeks and lost 2 1/2 stone and then tried cambridge and exante, but I have put on so much weight now in the last 2 years and now i'm back up to needing to lose 7 stone again- it wasn't a great year last year for me but its only excuses..I can't believe ive let myself get into such a state and feel so ashamed of myself for putting on so much weight, but ive got to do something about it now as i may need to have an operation in 3mths so want to lose as much weight as possible before then and i know this diet works - I also have 3 kids that need me to be healthy and I need to lose weight for them too, so i will be on here everyday now as all the support on here last time definately helped me last time.. so roll on day 1....

Hello and welcome you will find this forum extremely helpfull, it got me through my first week and i come on at least once a day as it is so motivating. Good Luck

Thanks, 1st day going well.. its also helping as my husband is doing the first week of diet with me until im in ketosis....bless him.

claz said:
Thanks, 1st day going well.. its also helping as my husband is doing the first week of diet with me until im in ketosis....bless him.

Aww, what a star! Good luck, hope you get a big loss in your first week x

Back