Starting again today

Emob

Well that's my birthday and holiday over with. Now back to TFR today.

Happy birthday and hope you'd a lovely holiday :) Good woman for getting straight back to things. I was trying to look at your avatar up close but it won't go big for me but you look so different in it, you can really notice a big difference in your weight. Keep it up Emob, you know the drill! x

image.jpgDoes this come out bigger?

oh yes, look how much weight you've lost off around your tummy!!!! you look fantastic :)

You should be really proud of urself !!!! well done!

and having the guts to start again? I dont think I could do it lol

I purposely chose to start now as is have no special occasions coming up until end of august hopefully not gona cheat and will be at my goal weight by then.

Not good. I have my weigh in on Wednesday so will be put into shock and get me back on track I think. Plus I only have maintenance stuff here so need TFR shakes and soups to do properly.

Hoping weigh in tomorrow gives me the kick up the butt I need

Got weighed today and put on 8lb in my 3 weeks off.

Started again today

Good woman for starting back so quickly :) You'll probably have that 8lb off you by next week :)

Not going well at all!!!!
Why is it so hard getting started again?
tomorrow is another day, have all my shakes ready to take to work.

Sorry to hear today didn't go as planned. I imagine it to be very hard to restart something like this. Have a chat with yourself and get into the right frame of mind. It's mind over matter with lipotrim rather than just doing it. You've done great so far :)

View attachment 90874Does this come out bigger?
No... you come out smaller ;-)

And restarting is HARD... I meant to do my, 'final' stint to get to my goal weight 2 weeks ago but I put it off until two days ago - I knew I'd not stick to it until I was in the right frame of mind.

I'm using up stuff in my cupboard first, got exante, s&s and LT sachets. lol.

Just be honest with yourself - make sure you're in the right frame of mind.

You've put weight on - but it's done you can only go forward. Make sure you refeed properly. I can't stress this enough. My 2nd stint this year I didn't refeed well and i've put about half a stone back on (not had official weigh in yet as I am not sure I want to know).

Back