Attack Starting again tomorrow - looking for support!

Mizzi

Hello

Anyone else starting tomorrow?

I did the Dukan diet for 3 weeks last year and lost a good stone. I would've liked to have lost more but unfortunately slipped back into my old unhealthy eating patterns again and recently noticed, that I'm starting to gain weight. So time for some action! :)

Good luck to everyone else!

Well done for making the start and not just letting the weight creep on. Sure you will do just great and that you will be back into the swing of Dukan in no time. Good luck and welcome back.

Mizzi said:
Hello

Anyone else starting tomorrow?

I did the Dukan diet for 3 weeks last year and lost a good stone. I would've liked to have lost more but unfortunately slipped back into my old unhealthy eating patterns again and recently noticed, that I'm starting to gain weight. So time for some action! :)

Good luck to everyone else!

Hi mizzi... I'm
Looking to start tomorrow! Never done a diet like this before! Fingers crossed! Any tips would be much appreciated! Looking forward to sharing our storys! :) good luck!

good luck for your restart and to any new starters :D

Im restarting tomorrow after a very bad fall off the dukan train lol good luck xx

Sent from my Samsung Mobile using MiniMins

Best of luck to you all.....on the best diet around.

Thanks for the messages.

Lucy25 + ljwari ...what are you having for your meals today?

I just had a galette for breakfast. Still haven't mastered it yet, came out more like scrambled egg!

I plan to have cajun/fajita chicken skewers for lunch.

Some baked salmon for dinner.

And slices of salmon/chicken with cottage cheese + gherkin if I get hungry in between.

(Hope I'm doing this right!!!)

Good luck to you all! xx

Mizzi - looking good!
This might help new people master the art of making galettes...
You need a REALLY GOOD non stick pan. Don't worry about separating your egg - just mix with 1.5 tbsp oatbran if you're in attack, 2 if in cruise, 1 tbsp sweetner & 1 tbsp fromage frais or quark and perhaps some flavouring (a shake of cinnamon or few drops of oil and alcohol free vanilla essence).
A savoury version would be the same without the sweetener and adding dried herbs/spices for flavour, or some crabstick/smoked salmon or anything really which is ok on the diet!.
With your pan on the smallest ring on the lowest heat pour in your mixture and shake it around a bit to flatten and spread it out. Set a timer for no less than 10 minutes and then go away and forget about it. When your timer goes off gently edge a spatula in one side, bring it round the edges and your galette should lift up off the pan. You can flip it now and give it another 5 - 8 minutes to finish it off.
It takes a little practice but once you've got the technique the galettes are brilliant!

I'm starting today. Just reading through the book and as I am back in work on Monday after 4 weeks off I need to do something to get back in to my trousers!!

Woohoo just made a perfect galette! Cheers Maintainer. I never thought about adding cinnamon or spices either!

After reading that I'm going to attempt one later x

I swear that galettes are sometimes the only thing that keep me on this diet!

(Although I'll admit to falling off the wagon after doing it last year for a spell, but am now back!)

Its great to read that those who have "fallen off" are back!

This is a superb diet!! GOOD LUCK!!

Back