Starting again tomorrow!

claireb22

Hi all

I lost 4 stone on CD last year, I put a little back on but have managed to loose it again on Slimming World. I lost 9.5lbs in 7 weeks on SW and I am finding it's too easier to cheat and the slow loses are frustrating. I have been away this weekend and put on about 6lb! I know it isn't really weight but it has shown me I am defo an all or nothing person. The reason I stopped CD was because my hair was falling out, it is now back up to strength and I only want to lose another 2 stone 9lb so going give CD another go! I have enough stuff left over to do this week and will take it from there, hopefully I will reach my goal. Hope everyone else is going ok xx

hi claire and welcome back - don't worry about the hair loss, as you have proved it is only a temporary thing and will soon grow back x

Thanks for the welcome. Banafell of course we can help each other out, good luck with your re-start x

im starting again tomorrow we could all help each other, i lost 25lbs last year and have put it back on and more. going to try and get it off and maintain this time. its going to be hard but i have got all of the people at minis to help me along the way xxx

Hi Claire, I had hair loss on my first CD journey, about 3 months in I noticed loads (and I do mean loads) was falling out. Everytime I washed it, the plug was full of hair, I'd wake in the morning and find it on my pillow, running my hands through it caused loads to come out...It was upsetting, hence I stopped immediately. After a year it had grown back quite well and was strong enough to be coloured (hooray!).
Before returning to the plan, I thought long and hard about it due to the hair loss thing. However, I decided that it was a risk I was willing to take. I am extremely paranoid about it, and if anything I am gonna cause it to fall out cos I keep running my hands through it!
I need to lose weight a lot more than I need thick hair! LOL
Good luck on your journey x

Hey Ladies, just checking in to see how this evening is going for you all? I'm doing ok, done some washing, ironing and painted my nails to stop myself thinking about foooooood! it's not so bad actuallly, hope you are all ok? :)

Back