Starting again tomorrow

Anna_B

Silver Member
I was on CD for about 6 weeks last year but stopped for various reasons, none related to the diet. I've since gained back the weight I lost & more. I'm starting back on CD tomorrow.

I desperately need to lose at least 9 stone. All the excess weight is really causing me a lot of aches & pains & I'm generally very uncomfortable in my own skin thanks to the rolls of fat, even on my back, that are uncomfortable day & night. My self confidence is shot, I detest the way I look. I need to lose weight for my health & to feel better about me.

My babyboy is now 13 months old & walking or running everywhere. He also deserves a fit & healthy mummy, another good reason to lose weight. I'm sure my DH would love a slimmer me as well although to be fair he has never said anything about my weight.

So I'll be around for a long time with all that weight to lose! It feels like an almost impossible task right now although I know CD is a great diet as long as I stick to it.

Wish me luck....please....I need all the support I can get....

Good luck Anna :)

I have a 21 month old so know what you mean about wanting to be fit to keep up with him. Mine runs rings around me :D

Lots of luck Anna,

We're in similar boats it seems. I too have somewhere around 8ish stones to lose and I have a 14 month old son!

I'm 'being good' this week, with a view to SSing totally some time after Thursday due to an outing Thursday.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome aboard Anna, make sure you drink the water, and keep motivated by thinking about the slimmer you having fun with hubby and running around with your little one.

Loads of supportive people on here, just keep posting, you definately are not alone on this diet.

Look forward to hearing about your losses!

Welcome back Anna! and GL,you can do it. I have about 9 stone to lose and i'm sure WE will succeed.

Good luck Anna :)

I have a 21 month old so know what you mean about wanting to be fit to keep up with him. Mine runs rings around me :D

Thank you, I wonder how many others are mum's to a baby or toddler....

Lots of luck Anna,

We're in similar boats it seems. I too have somewhere around 8ish stones to lose and I have a 14 month old son!

I'm 'being good' this week, with a view to SSing totally some time after Thursday due to an outing Thursday.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Thank you, another baby keeping it's mum active! lol It will be good to get to know everyone :)

Hi Anna

I've got a wee boy who's nearly 5 months and he's definitely what keeps me going - I'd hate for him to grow up with the same issues about food and appearance that I have - I've only been on the diet a week tho but so far so good & I've got more than 5 stone to lose.

Also altho I haven't posted much I come on the forum every night to read the latest posts as the support is fantastic.

Wishing you all the best
Christine xx

Good Luck Anna, you seem very motivated and I'm sure you will do it this time for baby, hubby but most importantly for YOU!

Thank you. I hope I can stay motivated for long enough to lose all the weight. I really want to do this for me, although I know it will benefit babyboy & DH. We have also lost 2 friends this year, it makes you rethink what's important when someone you care about dies, let alone 2 people!

Welcome aboard Anna, make sure you drink the water, and keep motivated by thinking about the slimmer you having fun with hubby and running around with your little one.

Loads of supportive people on here, just keep posting, you definately are not alone on this diet.

Look forward to hearing about your losses!

Thank you, I'll do my best to stay focused & make sure I post if I'm struggling so you can give me a kick in the right direction :)

Welcome back Anna! and GL,you can do it. I have about 9 stone to lose and i'm sure WE will succeed.

Thank you. It will be good to lose weight & yes, we can & will do it!! I have to

Hi Anna

I've got a wee boy who's nearly 5 months and he's definitely what keeps me going - I'd hate for him to grow up with the same issues about food and appearance that I have - I've only been on the diet a week tho but so far so good & I've got more than 5 stone to lose.

Also altho I haven't posted much I come on the forum every night to read the latest posts as the support is fantastic.

Wishing you all the best
Christine xx

Thank you Christine. I feel like you do, I really don't want babyboy to have the same issues with weight that I do. I want him to grow up fit & healthy & have an active lifestyle. To do that I need to make the changes to my own lifestyle.

Good luck for the start tomorrow - we are all here to support you.

Minimins has been a lifesaver for me - keeps me busy in the evenings when before I would have been in front of the tv constantly snacking!!!

Good luck for the start tomorrow - we are all here to support you.

Minimins has been a lifesaver for me - keeps me busy in the evenings when before I would have been in front of the tv constantly snacking!!!

Thanks Ruth. :)

Back