• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey everyone

Im debbie and im a full time mum and student :D. However i have been piling on the pounds since i had my last child in March 2007.:cry:

So Im starting today on the Tesco shakes diet because i thought it would fit into my lifestyle. So will let you know how im doin and will even try and add a ticker.

Good luck to all

Debbie x ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi miss jelly tot
Thank you for your support and congratulations on ur 40lbs weight loss thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!
How do u add a ticker????
Debbie x

S: 13st12lb
Thank you. Just click on mine and it will take you to the website, you need to choose make a new ticker and then you can do your own x

Hi everyone,

I've just joined Minimins. I'm stating the Cambridge diet today and thought that I would probably be a bit more successful if I'm not alone.

I was on LL for nearly 4 months and lost just under 5 stone. That was 3 years ago and I've now put on 2.5 stone. I dont want to get any bigger and try to keep positive by remembering that I've still kept some of it off. My uniform doesnt fit me anymore and I feel as though it cuts off my circulation sometimes and I just feel fat, frumpy and dowdy in general.

Well today it changes hopefully. i'm going to try my hardest. I love reading all the success stories on here. I hope that I've posted in the right section here. Good luck to all the other restarters, heres to losing all the weight that we aim to!!!!

S: 20st1lb C: 15st13lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 4st2lb(20.64%)
Welcome to you both and best of luck!!!

jay ;)

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Welcome Debbie188 and Flygirl...

FG, my story and yours are almost identical -- I lost 5 stone on LL and have gained back about 2 (but I did it much faster than you did). So, I am using CD to take it back off and this time I plan to learn how to keep it off. Consider joining the Valentines' Day Challenge.

MM