Starting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbie188

Hey everyone

Im debbie and im a full time mum and student :D. However i have been piling on the pounds since i had my last child in March 2007.:cry:

So Im starting today on the Tesco shakes diet because i thought it would fit into my lifestyle. So will let you know how im doin and will even try and add a ticker.

Good luck to all

Debbie x ;)

Hi miss jelly tot
Thank you for your support and congratulations on ur 40lbs weight loss thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!
How do u add a ticker????
Debbie x

Thank you. Just click on mine and it will take you to the website, you need to choose make a new ticker and then you can do your own x

Hi everyone,

I've just joined Minimins. I'm stating the Cambridge diet today and thought that I would probably be a bit more successful if I'm not alone.

I was on LL for nearly 4 months and lost just under 5 stone. That was 3 years ago and I've now put on 2.5 stone. I dont want to get any bigger and try to keep positive by remembering that I've still kept some of it off. My uniform doesnt fit me anymore and I feel as though it cuts off my circulation sometimes and I just feel fat, frumpy and dowdy in general.

Well today it changes hopefully. i'm going to try my hardest. I love reading all the success stories on here. I hope that I've posted in the right section here. Good luck to all the other restarters, heres to losing all the weight that we aim to!!!!

Welcome to you both and best of luck!!!

jay ;)

Welcome Debbie188 and Flygirl...

FG, my story and yours are almost identical -- I lost 5 stone on LL and have gained back about 2 (but I did it much faster than you did). So, I am using CD to take it back off and this time I plan to learn how to keep it off. Consider joining the Valentines' Day Challenge.

MM

Back