Starting again !!

DoubleT

Well, not been on here for a long time. I was originally doing SW but felt like I was eating far too much and then feeling deprived of my favourites chocolate and crisps as they were too high in sins !

Now I am trying WW pro points and hoping that will be able to stay within my daily points allowance. Although do know that you are allowed 49 weeklies as well which should help.

I have done WW before about 7 years ago on the old point system and did manage to lose and get down to 9st 2lb. So do know that it can be done and I will succeed again....just think I need help and think posting on here might just get me that.....thank you reading if you have got down to this bit. x

hi dt and welcome!

propoints, in my opinion, is the best plan that ww have ever produced and so far so good

all the best x

Hi Double T,

I just started on Propoints this week too and am still getting my head around it . Best of luck with it . I find the forum brilliant .Theres great people on here and you cant eat and type at the same time!!:D

hi double t

can relate to the sw thing have also recently did that and lost 5 pounds but got really bored with it particularly not having enough syns to eat branded foods, felt it focused on home cooking which is great but there are times when you are really tired and just want a ready meal or a bit of chocolate and that is where ww is so flexible. anyway have just joined, weigh in on thursday, up till now have not been great but had a good day today so hopefully i will suceed this time. good luck.

Back