Starting Again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Raringtogo, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Raringtogo

Raringtogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi all

I came off the diet back in May as I had reached 9 stone (from 12.8) and wasnt losing anymore and has been on diet since 2nd Jan.

I now weigh 9 stone 8lbs as I have started eating meals again (all controlled and portion sized) and i have just come back off goal weight was 8 stone 7lbs so I am goning back on the diet to lose the 1 last stone starting on Monday

anybody have any tips as I know it is going to be harder this time round then it was the first time...but I am fully prepared for it and am determined to shift the one last stone...

any tips and do you think it will take longer then normal to lose or because i have started eating again this could make the weight loss normal i.e usual 4lbs a week rather than the 1or 2lbs platuea you hit mid diet

all advice/tips welcome :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Hey well done for restarting. I'm doing all about w8 - similar to CD -on week 2 of my restart. I don't normally lose very quickly so not anticipating more than 2 lb a week. I lost 7 lb in the first week - the same as I did in week 1 the first time round. I'm sure your period of eating real food will mean that you can expect close to normal loses - let's hope so. Take care.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.