Starting again

clelmt

I Have been on and off slimming world for a few weeks now and obviously getting no where, today I'm starting again I'm determined to get this weight off this time
I have a holiday booked for aug, 25weeks time I would love to lose 2st

I will post my food and exercise daily,
Any comments or suggestions would be great, I'm doing anything wrong please give me a shout.

clelmt said:
I Have been on and off slimming world for a few weeks now and obviously getting no where, today I'm starting again I'm determined to get this weight off this time
I have a holiday booked for aug, 25weeks time I would love to lose 2st

I will post my food and exercise daily,
Any comments or suggestions would be great, I'm doing anything wrong please give me a shout.

Hello clelmt! I will take a look from time to time and check out your foods n stuff :) look forward to seeing what you eat - I'm such a nosy git and love my food (hence why I'm on a bleeding diet :D)

2 stone is very doable and wouldn't be surprised if you lose more by then, if you need to that is? I'm a whole pound off my 5 stone award so kinda have my head around most things :)
Good luck and shout if ever you need to! This forum is great for support and I for one am so thankful I found it xxx

Minks ;)

Thanks for the support minkydinky,
I do have more than that to lose more like 3st but would be really happy to lose the 2st by then and possible the last stone by Christmas.

Will update later with today's food

Day 1

B = 28g porridge, apple and banana

D = homemade burgers mixed with onions and garlic with 2 warburtons white rolls ( not sure of how many syns will count them as 6 each for now til I find out), side salad

T = will be chicken curry and rice (2syns for the sauce).
Mullerlight

2 litres of water

Last edited:
Day 2

B= mullerlight, apple and banana

D= jacket potato,beans and salad

T= Sunday lunch with sliced beef, cabbage, sprouts, carrots, peas, mash potato and broccoli, gravy and yorkshire(5.5 syns)

2 cups of tea(4 syns)
Will have finished my 2 litres of water by bedtime
2 slices of toast (heb)

Felt really good the past two days,

Last edited:
Back