starting again

mrswindsor2008

i used this site briefly about a year ago and when i got pregnant i stopped. my little second little boy is almost 6 weeks old now and my overweight weight plus baby weight now leaves me with 7 stone to lose:( im hoping slimming world will work for me but i'm gutted i can't attend a group until they decide to do some more near me, so at the moment im going it alone.

hope to get to know some lovely supportive people along the way x

off to trawl the site for easy quick meals lol xxx

hi, i used this site briefly last year and have just come back too. ive only got about 12lb to lose but it still seems like a mountain to climb! congratulations on the birth of your son - i'm sure the weight will soon drop off - good luck :)

You may not have a meeting to go to but you have the support from all of us!
Good luck :)
xxx

mrswindsor2008 said:
i used this site briefly about a year ago and when i got pregnant i stopped. my little second little boy is almost 6 weeks old now and my overweight weight plus baby weight now leaves me with 7 stone to lose:( im hoping slimming world will work for me but i'm gutted i can't attend a group until they decide to do some more near me, so at the moment im going it alone.

hope to get to know some lovely supportive people along the way x

off to trawl the site for easy quick meals lol xxx

Congratulations of the birth of ur baby. I have about 5-6 stone to lose & like u don't have any classes near me so Im going it alone with the endless help & support of all the lovely people on here :)
You'll find great tips & recipes on here x

:wavey:Hello

My baby is 9 months and Im trying to loose weight too. I did join group when he was 2 months and lost well (gotta love bf) but with sleepless nights and hyper toddler it was too much. Quickly piled the weight back on. Im now doing sw from home. Its slow going now but hopig the slower it comes off the more it will stay off

Hey hun, I'm like you, starting over again this year and going it alone - or at home! Hope it's going well for you xxx

Back