Starting Again!

Weigh in in an hour! Eek nervous times. Hope I've done good I've stuck to it all week but feeling pretty bloated again

L x

whoop i lost 3! so chuffed,oh and i won the raffle! I treated myself to a food journal and bought a few bags of the ww crisps.

Lx

laa68 said:
whoop i lost 3! so chuffed,oh and i won the raffle! I treated myself to a food journal and bought a few bags of the ww crisps.

Lx

Well done!!! X

I'd better post my food diary for today

B- 50g muesli 5pp
splash of milk 1pp

d- ww spanish chicken meal 8pp
snackajacks 2pp
apple

s- bag of ww crisps 2pp

T - 150g of rice 6pp
homemade chicken curry 5pp?

29/33 pp eaten today
Lx

laa68 said:

Lx

Well done on your loss and well done on winning the raffle and treating yourself :0)

Ok so Id better do my food updates

B- 50g muesli and splash of ss milk 6pp

D- ww wrap 3pp
ham 2pp
salad
ww crisps 2pp

t- 150g of rice 6pp
some homemade beef curry 6pp?
cucumber and spring onion
poppadoms - 3pp

so that will be 28/33 eaten after my tea.
Had a good day yesterday too but after getting on scales this morning they've gone up a bit. Probs the aftermath of the chinese i had on friday. I also retain water after a chinese and bloat up alot. I think its all the salt they put in?? Anyway with a bit of luck things might have returned to normal tomorrow morning. Just watching the tennis now and feeling really hungry so just drunk some water.We dont have tea till 6ish on a sunday when my dad comes down. Hope in can hold out till then. Have done loads of washing and ironing today and did a big shop for the week. My youngest son has gone on a 10 day school trip to germany and poland so am missing him a bit already!

Lx

Sounds like you've had a busy day,don't starve yourself if you are hungry,i hope you enjoy your dinner.Aw at your youngest being away,I bet he will have a amazing time,how old is he? Am sure that extra weight will go,weight does seem to go up and down during the week.

Hi, my youngest is 15 and eldest 19 both boys, have you any kids? Well i had my tea and it was yummy. just had a lovely hot bubble bath and watching supersize kids on sky living. hoping the scales are kinder to me tomorrow.
Lx

Am sure the scales will be kinder to you tomorrow :0) glad you enjoyed your dinner.Enjoy your relaxing evening,I have a daughter who is 19 and my son is 15 the end of this month!

Well another good day food wise for me

B muesli 6
D ww meal 9
Ww crisps 2
Apple

T stir fry veg
Bean sprouts
Chicken 4
150 g of noodles 6
Satsuma

S Melba toasts with scrape of lowlow spread 4

Scales had dropped a bit from the other day. Hope they do the same tomorrow!

Lx

Im not doing a good job at remembering to fill in this diary but i do write it in my journal so am still on track.
food today so far:

B ww bread 1 slice- 2pp
boiled egg- 2pp
low fat spread 1pp

d: ww wrap 3pp
ham 2pp
salad
snackajacks 2pp
apple, banana

S; melba toasts 2pp
lowlow spread 2pp

not sure what to have for tea yet. have defrosted some diced chicken so may have some sort of curry and rice? Ive got 17 points left so thats loads! I really cant believe im eqting so much and losing. when i was doing cd i hardly lost anything!
Lx

Back