Starting again

clazz

Well, looking back, I can't believe it was 2 years since I was on weight watchers the first time and I have a feeling I gave up when the propoints came in. However, I am going to try again! I see come people are doing the old diet and some the propoints. Although looking back I am actually 10lbs lighter than I was last time, so not all bad. As well as being a porker and finding it inredibly hard to lose weight. I am on a tonne of medication for my epilepsy that doesn't help in the losing weight area, I am lazy, a massive chocaholic and my portion sizes are massive!! So main things to over come or battle with. I am allowed 39 propoints. So here I am thinking about it! Have any of you out there battled with these things and won!?

I'm on 40 (started 5) weeks ago on 41. So I'm getting there slowly! Battle together?! Xx

Sounds good to me sapphire! I am not going to be going to meetings as can't afford it but I will be getting ideas etc from on here. So how much have you lost all together in your 5 weeks!?

Back