Starting Again...

Jacqui3444

Well, I have decided that I need to get back on it! I did SW for about a year previously and lost 2 stone but since then have managed to put back on 1 :-( Im going to Mexico at the beginning of December for my friends wedding and would really like to lose 1 stone 10lbs before then. I reckon if I can acheive that I will be comfortably in a size 16 which I would be happy with. I do obviously want to lose more than that in the long run but thats my short term goal.

So, I am going home from work tonight to get all my SW books out to refresh my memory on everything and will see how I get on. Ive also joined a gym recently so that should help give me a boost. If I struggle with doing it at home I will go to a group, I have a friend who goes to one so could go with her.

Wish me luck!

I'm starting again today...pretty similar situation but it will be my wedding lol. Good luck :)

I'm also restarting this week. I went to class again for the first time yesterday in a couple of years. I'd lost 3.5 stone at home but then put a stone back on. Feeling much more motivated. Want to reach target by Christmas.

Loads of luck to all that are starting. There is a great christmas challenge thread that helps you keep focused on things. Even if you lose 1lb a week thats nearly 20lb by christmas :D

Managed to lose 3lb so far so feeling really pleased with that, especially after going away for the weekend to the seaside and having a few too many ice creams!! This weekend could cause a slight problem as got a chinese and a bbq. Will do my best and keep up the exercise so hopefully it wont affect me too much :)

Hows everyone else getting on? x

Jacqui3444 said:
Managed to lose 3lb so far so feeling really pleased with that, especially after going away for the weekend to the seaside and having a few too many ice creams!! This weekend could cause a slight problem as got a chinese and a bbq. Will do my best and keep up the exercise so hopefully it wont affect me too much :)

Hows everyone else getting on? x

Ehhh- doing well, great start
How was the Chinese & your BBQ??

Well, so far, so good
Week 1 - 1lb off, Week 2 - 2.5 off
don't think this week will be do good, trying to make up for it, but cooked a Mexican Friday (careful with only 1 wrap, and not too much guacamole & soured cream) but had a few beers.Sat was good, Sun foodwise was good, drinkwise was absolutely awful!!!! We'll see tomorrow at WI
What's your week been like??

Back