Step 1 Sole Source Starting again...

Thanks, think I will pop over to the 100% board too. Determined to do 100 days at 100% - I know once I get in the swing I will be fine, it's just getting in that swing in the first place! Thanks for the heads up on the negative posts - don't want that thank you!!! I need to do this properly!

Hello Surfhunny, it's lovely to see some old faces here, though a little sad we find ourselves back still beating our demons. This time IS our time :D

Thanks, think I will pop over to the 100% board too. Determined to do 100 days at 100% - I know once I get in the swing I will be fine, it's just getting in that swing in the first place! Thanks for the heads up on the negative posts - don't want that thank you!!! I need to do this properly!

Hello Surfhunny, it's lovely to see some old faces here, though a little sad we find ourselves back still beating our demons. This time IS our time :D

Yes!!!This WILL be the time we all succeed!!

Hi, I'm back for a tune up although following Exante not CD. I recognised some names from back in 2007/2008 and thought I'd say hi and good luck.

X

Really well thanks! I've been reading some of your posts and love your determination!! How are you finding CD?

i decided to go with Exante this time as I haven't got too much to lose, so far so good, on day two and glugging the water, brings back memories!!

Hey Porgeous!!! Lovely to "see" you :) You have always been a huge inspiration for me, right back to when I first joined up!

Well I went and saw my new Consultant today, and she is lovely! Expected nothing less really as I went to see her on my sisters recommendation! So all set and started this morning, and even better I weighed in weighing less than I dreaded, despite being dressed in jeans and a jumper! Just about to have my first shake - a chocolate tetra - mmmm, chased down with a litre of water over the next couple of hours!

So need to go and adjust my stats and ticker... my new starting weight is 24 stone 9lb, not the 25stone I had anticipated and dreaded - woow.

How is everyone else doing so far today?

Great news and good luck ! Very jealous of your chocolate tetra, I used to love those, sad I know!!

It has to work this time... I can't do it again!!!

My friend had a gastric bypass nearly 3 years ago. She doesn't regret it at all, and has lost nearly half her body weight, but she has actually gained weight this year... Didn't expect that at all!!!! I just assumed once you had the surgery, that was it, the weight falls off. Apparently not
That happened to my friend too , she only lost before surgery by the milk diet and after while eating teaspoons but after a time she was eating more still now trying to sort it 2 years on , still about the weight before she started .

Chocolate tetra?I'm jealous...mine wouldn't let me have tetras for the first 2 weeks :( Might be cos I'm on that red 1 option not SS.

Hmm, maybe. :) Probably worried that it's too easy to down tetras and forget about drinking extra milk (not that you'd do that, of course ;)). Cos there isn't any other reason why you can't have tetras from day one.

Porgeous - hello-ee! Nice to see you here, even if it's only going to take you about ten minutes to lose those extra pounds. :D How are you finding Exante?

Can't see why not to have tetras other than as Lily said potentially not taking extra fluid, they are quite concentrated and can upset tummy.

hey Lily, so far Exante is ok, prefer tetras to their shakes but nothing is disgusting. Bars are quite nice, only day 2 so will see how I go! Fingers crossed its quick and painless!!

X

I could not do Cambridge without the chocolate tetra - it is one of the reasons I am back on Cambridge again rather than a different VLCD.

Have a headache. Might in part be to do with only getting a couple of hours sleep last night! Have only managed 1.8 litres of water so far today, must do a little better! Am freezing, though was last night too!

Fab to see you again Porgeous, you were my inspiration the first time :)

I love my chocolate tetras, they make life at work so much easier for me and they're so nice. Looking forward to them (did I just say that lol)

Last edited:
Great news and good luck ! Very jealous of your chocolate tetra, I used to love those, sad I know!!
Hey ... brings back old memories seeing you back , nice to see you ! so you gave up smoking and only gained a stone , thats not bad . i know you will do amazing ! will be back myself come Jan 6th on Cambridge Diet , gained lots hooo dear . see you round the boards :)

Typical - got all sweet stuff and now really want something savoury! Bah.

Yes, I tried to get some the other day and couldn't find any at my Asda! Will have a look tomorrow.

Like a lot of the nation I have woken up with a cracking headache. Sadly mine is not alcohol induced, merely Cambridge induced. BAH! Am up now and have had some water, painkillers, and sipping a cup of black tea for some caffeine - normally live on coffee and coke, so I think the headache in part is caffeine withdrawal! Still, I know I will start to feel a lot more human within a day or two, and hoping the energy burst starts to kick in really soon!!!!

Back