Step 1 Sole Source Starting again...

Hi Georgie, I'm here again too! Congrats on quitting smoking and you'll have that stone off in no time! I'm doing Slim & Save rare than CD this time, restarting today! Will be following your progress xx

Hi Georgie, I'm here again too! Congrats on quitting smoking and you'll have that stone off in no time! I'm doing Slim & Save rare than CD this time, restarting today! Will be following your progress xx

Hey there sweetie, long time no see! Good luck today. Get the water down and take it easy. I'm sat in my dressing gown with lots of black tea and water. Let me know how you find slim and save, I'd looked at them both and hard to choose between them.

Hope everyone else is going okay today, sorry about the headache starlit, had one yesterday but has eased today so fingers crossed yours disappears soon!

x

Thanks, seem to be much better already. Off out for a walk along the sea front with a friend and our kids. Blow the cobwebs away! Joy of living on the sea front :)

Loop lovely, enjoy!

So far so good with the restart, I've had to stop myself from reaching for the Thorntons at work. It's was just habit, but I'm finding it okay so far. Not loving having to go to the loo so often though.

Day 3 here... Am ok but feeling hungry today for first time, think it's because I am at work and it's really quiet. If it was busy the day would be dragging less! 1.5 litre of water plus 1.5 litre of tea and coffee! Porridge for breakfast, though it exploded all over the microwave, so only got half of it! Grr.

Hey everyone - Im back too! We all come back don't we... but lets hope this time we get to goal and stay on the maintenance boards! Ive been lurking for a few weeks and havent really known anyone, so its lovely to see some familiar faces.

I want to just get rid of this weight once and for all. I know I say this every time, but I really need to get rid of it this time. I had intended on getting rid of it for my 40th in November but it didn't happen with one thing and another, so after seeing the pictures from my 40th and hating them it has spurred me into doing this properly for the third and final time.

I know I can do it, because Ive done it twice before, but never got to goal and I think that was the problem I never finished the job.

So 2013 will be all our year and I will be coming on here to keep me on the straight and narrow. Im off to update my stats.

Good luck everyone
xxx

Back